• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Tommy goneeeeeee

pjennings

Been good this year and a big motor .
Sorry to see him go

This is where recruitment needs to step up. If we lose a visa player - we need to replace with a better visa player. If we lose a first team player like Tommy we need to replace him with a better first team player. Even a squaddie - if you lose a squaddie the replacement squaddie must be better than the one you lost.

If this is not happening you are just churning players without strengthening the squad.

scottmac

Suspended
He's unfortunately playing a role right now that not many in this league can play successfully. For the shape we are right now, it's a massive loss. Would take a big signing to fill that role well.

pjennings

He's unfortunately playing a role right now that not many in this league can play successfully. For the shape we are right now, it's a massive loss. Would take a big signing to fill that role well.

Spot on - this may be where the 6th visa spot that Mick mentioned could be used.

Ozhammer

Zero goals and zero assists in two seasons across a total of 22 games doesn’t make for impressive reading in my opinion sorry. Yes he tries hard and yes he is presently playing in an unfamiliar position but even when he was deployed as an attacker, his end product wasn’t good enough. As a senior pro, he has needed to have more influence on the outcome of games but all too often he has been almost invisible to my eyes.

I’m not a Tommy hater at all but the return on his investment hasn’t been good enough for mine.

Insertnamehere

Zero goals and zero assists in two seasons across a total of 22 games doesn’t make for impressive reading in my opinion sorry. Yes he tries hard and yes he is presently playing in an unfamiliar position but even when he was deployed as an attacker, his end product wasn’t good enough. As a senior pro, he has needed to have more influence on the outcome of games but all too often he has been almost invisible to my eyes.

I’m not a Tommy hater at all but the return on his investment hasn’t been good enough for mine.
Kinda sums up his career really. Has always tried hard, got in good positions but never really had the quality to take it to the next level and be an elite player.

Forum Phoenix

I’ve always remembered that ripping goal he scored against us while playing for roar before he left for Utrecht. On the left running towards the bay end, and he cut back in and curled a beautiful shot into the corner. Much like Pain could be relied on to do 2 or 3 times s season for us.

With Tommy, sigh, once he signed I’ve been watching and waiting for him to do it ever since... but I’m not sure I’ve even seen him try it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb