• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Tickets

rosko

Im not that worried.. I have my tix.. I just want to see the house full sign go up... The sign at Bluetongue would be awesome wouldnt it... Feb 10 Mariners v Jest... Full House... How Cool...  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

FFC Mariner

We can have a series of signs down Dane Drive (a la in the movie The Great Race) that have 1 word per sign saying

You
Should
Have
Bought
A
Membership

(If you havent seen the movie, this wont work at all)

krusty

Im not a member but i have only missed one game this year stupid me for not being a member but i got my tickets bay 17 for home and bay 11 for away had no trouble getting home tickets but took me all day to get tickets for away.I dont care were i sit as long as im there to see the mariners win both games.GO YOU YELLOW

marinermick

hi all

i have 4 spare away tickets

PM me if you want them

first in best dressed and you have to be at the bus before it leaves to collect them

$25 a pop

Kathryn~

:headbutt:i bought my tix online but i got s**t seats as im not a member. a rough time getting tix 4 ccm as i live im sydneys west and if phones a bust and onlines no use im stuffed. they should invent some other system for "out of towners" to get tickets quick and easily

T

Did anyone have problems getting through to Pro-ticket?? I was going around in circles on the phone with them all afternoon, after I finally got through  :redcard:!!

adz

Staff member
T said:
Did anyone have problems getting through to Pro-ticket?? I was going around in circles on the phone with them all afternoon, after I finally got through  :redcard:!!

what bay did u end up in?

kevrenor

Greenpoleffc said:
Ticketek must have outlets in W Syd surely??
Sydney City  
CBD             Hum on Oxford, 55 Oxford St Darlinghurst (cnr Riley St)
CBD             Theatre Royal Sydney, MLC Centre, 108 King St - Venue Collect
Hyde Park   Ticketek @ Park, 50 Park St (cnr Castlereagh St) - Venue Collect
Wynyard   Colours of Life - Kodak Express, Shop T3 Met Centre, 273 George St
Sydney Metro  
Bankstown   Bulldogs Teamstore Shop ML 226 Centro Bankstown Shopping Centre Lady Cutler Avenue
Blacktown   Hoyts Cinema Blacktown, Level 4 Westpoint Marketown Shopping Centre, Patrick Street
Bondi Junction   Sydney Game Day Store, 464 Oxford Street
Bossley Park   Club Marconi, Marconi Plaza
Castle Hill   The Hills Centre for the Performing Arts, Carrington Rd
Chatswood   Hoyts Cinema Chatswood, Westfield Shoppingtown, Level 7 28 Victor Street
Cronulla   Sharkies - Cronulla Sutherland Leagues Club, 461 Captain Cook Drive
Enmore         Enmore Theatre, 130 Enmore Rd
Homebush Bay   Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre, Olympic Boulevard
Moore Park   Aussie Stadium, (previously Sydney Football Stadium) Venue Services Office, Driver Ave
North Sydney   Gold Records, Shop 17B, Shopping World, 77 Berry St
Parramatta   Parramatta Leagues Club, 13-15 O'Connell St
Penrith   Hoyts Cinema Westfield Penrith, Cnr Jane & Riley Street
Regional New South Wales
Albury           Albury Convention Centre, Swift St
Bathurst   Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre, William St
Broadmeadow   Newcastle Entertainment Centre, Brown St
Charlestown   Customer Service Desk, Charlestown Square, Pearson St
Dapto           Dapto Leagues Club, Bong Bong Rd
Gosford   Central Coast Leagues Club, Dane Drv
Goulburn   First Inland City Newsagency, 168 Auburn Street
Lismore   Bush Telegraph Internet Services, 93 Molesworth St
Newcastle   Newcastle Civic Theatre, 375 Hunter St
Nowra           Society Streetwear and Boards, Shop 4, Rodway Arcade
Orange         Orange Civic Theatre, Byng St
Thirroul   Anita's Theatre, 264-270 Lawrence Hargreave Drive
Tumbi Umbi   Mingara Recreation Centre, Mingara Drive
Wollongong   WIN Entertainment Centre, Cnr Crown + Harbour St - Venue Collect

T

adz said:
T said:

what bay did u end up in?
No idea, they didn't tell me, and as I was driving up the F3 at the time, even if they did, I couldn't really write them down. I did ask for the away bay though.

Wheresdadspants?

on monday as a member, i must admit, I wasn't too worried about tix rang up at 12 and had no problems to both games. I have heard a few people's problems and am now thinking i am lucky! but can't be too worried being a member as we are only in V3. Can U imagine in 20 years time when there is a 5 year wait to get a membership!!! People join up now 4 the future!!!

fedelta

Kathryn~ said:
:headbutt:i bought my tix online but i got s**t seats as im not a member. a rough time getting tix 4 ccm as i live im sydneys west and if phones a bust and onlines no use im stuffed. they should invent some other system for "out of towners" to get tickets quick and easily

You should be able to look at the seating map and choose a bay that you want to sit it and they will allocate you seats there and if they are sold out in that bay it just tells you. I hate the way they do it, just giving random seats!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred