• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The run home for the final 4

fish

5 games to go for the rest and an additional 1 for us and Sydney I was wondering how people thought it might end up heres my guess

Mariners
Adelaide Away - Win 30 pts
Sydney Home - Win 33 pts
Melbourne Home - Draw 34 pts
Perth Away - Win 37 pts
Jets Home - Win 40 pts
Wellington Home - Win 43 pts

Queensland
Wellington Away - Win 29 pts
Perth Away - Win 32 pts
Melbourne Home - Draw 33 pts
Sydney Home - Loss 33 pts
Adelaide Away - Loss 33 pts

Adelaide
Mariners Home - Loss 23 pts
Sydney Home - Draw 24 pts
Newcastle Away - Win 27 pts
Perth Away - Win 30 pts
Queensland Home - Win 33 pts

Jets
Melbourne Away - Loss 22 pts
Wellington Home - Win 25 pts
Adelaide Home - Loss 25 pts
Mariners Away - Loss 25 pts
Perth Home - Win 28 pts

Sydney
Perth Home - WIn 24 pts
Mariners Away - Loss 24 pts
Adelaide Away - Draw 25 pts
Wellington Away - Win 28 pts
Queensland Away - Win 31 pts
Melbourne Home - Win 33pts

Melbourne
Jets Home - Win 20 pts
Mariners Away - Draw 21 pts
Queensland Away - Draw 22 pts
Wellington Home - Win 25 pts
Sydney Away - Loss 25 pts

So my 4 is
Mariners
Roar
Adelaide
Sydney

Obviously I believe we will finish strong.I think the Jets may get a few I have tipped them not to and maybe Adelaide miss out?
Whatever way you look at it its going to be a fantastic way to finish

Crunch games
Mariners v Adelaide - Could get us back on track and give us space again or throw us right in the mix again
Melb v Jets - Melb lose I cant see them getting near the 4 let alone making it thus leaving 5 to go into 4.

I cant wait for it all to start friday

Apologies if I have errored in equations or draw Dibo ;D

midfielder

Fish, I am impressed mate, all I can say is I hope you are right, but you left off finals results who wins etc and who we beat in grand final at Bluetounge

skilbeck

I like the fact we got a good sort of home run to the finals. I reckon we can beat Melbourne at home. Adelaide and Sydney are the ones im worried about other than that Perth and Wellington are pretty much dead, Melbourne will be out of contention soon enough and with any luck Newcastle will be out of the 4 and will collapse by round 20.

Deej

I think your dreaming about us winning the league by 10 fish, personally I'll be happy to win it by 1, would love to wrap it up with a win on 12th Jan!

The home run we have will help boost some confidence heading into the finals.

I would have to agree with your final 4 though fish, Newcastle will lose when Griffiths is suspended, I think he's on 3 yellows so 1 away from a suspension which he will surely get!  Can't count the scum out however.

northernspirit

someone needs to call joels mum a crack whore so he reacts and gets a yellow ;)

p.s: dj, re your sig: theres no S in FFA either :D

FFC Mariner

CCM will be premiers, Adelaide, QLd and Bling in the 4 (no scum or Victory).

Us v Bling at (from 2008) ANZ Stadium in front of over 60k

brett

Greenpoleffc said:
CCM will be premiers, Adelaide, QLd and Bling in the 4 (no scum or Victory).

Us v Bling at (from 2008) ANZ Stadium in front of over 60k

I think that fixture would sell out...and then some! If it will fill up with plebs to see Beckham, surely they will come out to see Aloisi repeat his penalty heroics.

Very impressive effort there fish. You have Perth losing all their games, which makes the predictions more even, but I don't think that will happen. They will take points off teams at crucial times. We just have to make sure it's not us.

With the Sydney game now next week, our run home is almost completely at Gosford, which is exciting! he support will grow and grow.

marinersman

Queensland's good run will come to an end very soon because they just don't have any goal scorers. I have a feeling Wellington might just get them tomorrow, or maybe it's just what I want so badly, I've convinced myself of it. They've had a bloody good run with injuries as well.

The best two teams (us and Adelaide) have had a terrible run with injuries, whilst it is no excuse, it does make continuity very difficult.

I think Adelaide will slot into second behind us and then Roar and Sydney.

As I have said on the other forum, we'll play Adelaide at BT in the GF.

Andy

3-0 now.

Leo Bertos with his first goal in the A-League.

This defending from Sydney is absolutely laughable. Milligan isn't doing anything to help his claims for a socceroo spot.

Just as I say that, Steve Corica scores with a brilliant finish. 3-1.

Andy

robinson scores for Perth, however the whistle has already gone and a penalty has been awarded for Perth.

Celesky for his hat-trick.....

4-1.

Game Over now surely.

Andy

4-2.

Bridges scores in the last minute of regulation time.

Won't matter though. They're still going to lose.

dru

Andy said:
robinson scores for Perth, however the whistle has already gone and a penalty has been awarded for Perth.

Celesky for his hat-trick.....

4-1.

Game Over now surely.

It's the glory we are talking about here.  :headbutt:

Shakes up the other title fight. the wooden spoon showdown.

Zdrillic has shown how much of a super star he is by getting subbed on then off again in one game.

Andy

Full-Time.

Sydney 2-4 Perth
                Celeski
                Celeski
                Bertos
Corica
                Celeski (Pen)
Bridges

Tassiemariner

Great send off for Rudan.. ;D ... and zdrillic is getting my MOM vote.
Victory might get in the finals if sydney keep this up.

kevrenor

Andy said:
        Full-Time.
Sydney 2-4 Perth
                Celeski
                Celeski
                Bertos
Corica
                Celeski (Pen)
Bridges
I just got home from the SFS - no, I was there to write on the A-League Women's Challenge.  The first two goals were gifted in turnovers deep in defence by Milligan and McFlynn. After that they tried hard but Glory were worthy winners.  The small band of purple ones were out of their minds!

BTW, after Mark Rudan had done his lap (shirtless, after throwing shirt into Cove) he turned up with a shirt at media conference, then outside about 80 fans (many with Rudan on their shirts) were gathered outside the players entrance to farewell him, singing and chanting his name ... nicely done Sydney fans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred