• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Official Jason Culina is a c*nt thread.

Sean

Haha how can you link "Culina is just a nasty little spoiled wanker with delusions of grandeur" with Holman?

midfielder

Looking forward to Fozzie defending us today and saying how fall over boy was cheating most of the night...

dru

Dear Melbourne Victory,

I know we have our differences in the past but we have just done you a big favour by holding the gold coast united tax sink holding company club to a draw allowing you to jump them on the table. In return we would like to ask a small favour from you to dispel this nasty rumour that we are the dirtiest team in the league. We are not asking a lot just that one of your players, a certain Mr K. Muscat focus his talents on One Ms J. Culina in an effort to harden him up for National duty in the coming months, if Mr Muscat shows the same commitment to hard tackles that he shows week in week out Ms Culina will be forced to concede that this is the standard that should be applied to the league and our good name can be restored. Really this is a favour for the whole of Australia and might even help the WC 2018-2022 bid as well. Come play, fair go and all that you understand.

Regards
CMFC

midfielder

dru said:
Dear Melbourne Victory,

I know we have our differences in the past but we have just done you a big favour by holding the gold coast united tax sink holding company club to a draw allowing you to jump them on the table. In return we would like to ask a small favour from you to dispel this nasty rumour that we are the dirtiest team in the league. We are not asking a lot just that one of your players, a certain Mr K. Musc**t focus his talents on One Ms J. Culina in an effort to harden him up for National duty in the coming months, if Mr Musc**t shows the same commitment to hard tackles that he shows week in week out Ms Culina will be forced to concede that this is the standard that should be applied to the league and our good name can be restored. Really this is a favour for the whole of Australia and might even help the WC 2018-2022 bid as well. Come play, fair go and all that you understand.

Regards
CMFC

+1

Jimmy

Super-Troopers.jpg

Sean

If not Muscat, I'm sure Leijier will do the job (See last nights headbutt on Barbiero for example)

Sean

haha I'm not surprised that my comment on his blog got edited to the point of making no sense.

fedelta

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/blogs/jason-culina/mariners-are-the-dirtiest-team-in-a-league-281572

hahahahahha

LFCMariners

What a whinger. Epitomises the mind-set of GCU. I hope they get fisted by whoever play them in the finals. Unless it's the Scum.

Forum Phoenix

We did play hard... in the second half...
But you always have to cop that on the chin with desperate teams, but after you've repeatedly been going to ground and trying to con the referee and whining in the first half Culina... You got exactly what you should have expected and deserved.

tsd

midfielder said:
New Fold cost promotion for Fall over Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRHQwYZCRX0&feature=popular

got the right colours and everything, nice work

RADINHO

Jesus said:
Sean said:
haha I'm not surprised that my comment on his blog got edited to the point of making no sense.

haha. Yeah, I was not surprised they didnt post my comment

I said his leadership was shite. Not expecting to see my post up there now :p

fedelta

RADINHO said:
Jesus said:
Sean said:

haha. Yeah, I was not surprised they didnt post my comment

I said his leadership was shite. Not expecting to see my post up there now :p

posted some abuse in croatian.. didnt get published

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred