• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Official Jason Culina is a c*nt thread.

Sean

I think it is incredibly obvious by now that one of these threads should be started on every football forum in Australia.

Discuss. Abuse. Write letters. Invade his retarded World Game Blog. Whatever.

Pedantic edit - Culina only has one L.

FFC Mariner

Madly hoping he gets injured and misses the WC. Hopefully a sytheing late tackle from behind by Musc**t that goes unpunished.

Howls of outrage from his fap club at fox. His scum father whining.

Jedi to take his spot.

According to someone on the SFC forum he was doing the finger gestures at them last week.

midfielder

Jesus said:
He is aiming to be the musc**t of the league no doubt

Na Musc**t got guts and fights he very dirty very very dirty but he does stand there ... but fall over bay just lays down and falls over every time he looses the ball...

Jesus

Jesus
midfielder said:
Jesus said:

Na Musc**t got guts and fights he very dirty very very dirty but he does stand there ... but fall over bay just lays down and falls over every time he looses the ball...

Musc**t is not adverse to diving by any means

midfielder

Stole from a Man U thread and changed a tad...

Everybody sing

To the tune of Thats Amore or when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats Amore.

When your cant clear the wall and your shorts are too small youre Culina .
When you do a big twirl and fall like a girl youre Culina.
Youre so dear a million dollars a year poor Clive Palmer.
Clive Palmer ate your fans and showed then Bleiberg
When you think youre the best with shaved legs youre Culina.
When you think your tough but really are soft.. as marsh mallow.
When your best mate is Fozzie and we say poo ha ha, youre Culina.

FFC Mariner

Scum like your father
Your just scum like your father
Scum like your father

(Seemed to wind him up quite a lot.)

Dont know if the people down the front took anytime out from their chanting to abuse him properly.

A decent yoof would have coined the c**t.

Compare his actions with Charlie Miller - loved it, gave thumbs up and had a laugh.

pjennings

His latest blog includes

It is Saturday as I write this column, but the going has been tough because I am so sore after 90 minutes of being kicked around the park by Central Coast Mariners.

I won't mince words, they are the roughest team in the A-League and not the sort of team you feel like playing against.

Every time you get the ball against them, expect to be hacked. That's what happened to us on Friday night.

It is hard just to play normal football against them. Our style pf play doesn't suit that, and added to which, the pitch was in horrible condition.

We've now played them three times and each match turned in to a physical altercation. I watched them last week against Adelaide United and it was very similar.

They're not playing their best football so they're going out and roughing up everyone else. I think on Friday night they showed why they are considered the dirtiest team in the comp.

The hardest thing about a match like that is that you can't lash out because the referee is just waiting to #@%!$ you in the #@%!$.

There were a few times when I thought the ref could have done more to keep them in check but he let them get away with it and they took advantage of that.

http://www21.sbs.com.au/wgforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=322602

blackburnforever

He's a total a** hole! One of the highlights for me on Friday night was running down to the fence to let him know what I thought of him as he was taking his free kick(which he sprayed over the goal line). Just hope there weren't too many kids that heard.

Blackadder

There were a few times when I thought the ref could have done more to keep them in check but he let them get away with it and they took advantage of that

Questioning a referee performance in a public forum, is that not bringing the game into disrepute?

FFC Mariner

Jesus said:

Nah, Musc**t is your traditional pantomime villain. Deep down, most fans wish they had him or someone like him in their team.

Culina is just a nasty little spoiled wanker with delusions of grandeur.

Rich Brett Holman, your just a rich Brett Holman

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred