• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

midfielder

Conroy said that today, same applies to Canberra.

As Ancient says we are months away from a similar fate.

CEO n Marketing folk need to lift the crowd n sponsors numbers.

7.5 for the league and what 1 for AFC games when we are defending champions and top of the table is not a good look

Ancient Mariner

I think reports of our death are greatly exaggerated.
This looks like a corporate restructure being rolled out.
I hope so. The A League has been hurt by some extremely dumb decisions since it separated from the FFA.
The patient still appears to be very ill and until it starts to show real signs of recovery I cannot see even the most fanatical football billionaire investing a penny in any sick club.

Corsair

And then what happens to CCM in 12 months time after Richard decides that he has not met his self set KPIs and does not follow through with a purchase, especially if he sells a shit load of players to recoup his losses?
Seems I'm not the only one that's seen the writing on the wall.

shipwreck

Haven't heard dick about off field performances, we have absolutely crushed the on field performances in my opinion

turbo

I think reports of our death are greatly exaggerated.
This looks like a corporate restructure being rolled out.
Could even be an indication he is making his stake permanent. Doubt MC would support moving on Shaun (if that's what occurred) if Richard is out of the picture shortly.

pjennings

Haven't heard dick about off field performances, we have absolutely crushed the on field performances in my opinion
Richard had 3 KPI he set for himself.

Crowd average for ALM (which the original KPI of 8000 was based on) is currently 7553. We would need to average about 2000 over that for the last 3 home games to make the 8000.

We have heard good reports from the Corporate side so hopefully that is in track.

$800,000 in transfer fees - that would have been met last season - we'll see later whether this is met this season.

Big Dog

It doesn't help when APL move the goalposts and decide to take a share of the club pie which is what I have heard. Wanting each club to contribute a significant amount to prop up their pursuit of a second tier comp and a percentage of transfer fees for the same purpose. Something that really hurts the smaller clubs on a tighter budget.

priorpeter

It doesn't help when APL move the goalposts and decide to take a share of the club pie which is what I have heard. Wanting each club to contribute a significant amount to prop up their pursuit of a second tier comp and a percentage of transfer fees for the same purpose. Something that really hurts the smaller clubs on a tighter budget.
Not sure why APL would be chasing $$ to prop up a second tier comp when the NSD is being operated by FA?

Corsair

less the cost of overseas travel and hire of Gosford, less US 40K per overseas game....

All it means he will loose a little less if he decides to leave...
The bigger draw on the prize money is the fact you have to give 5% back as a mandatory donation to go towards charitable endeavors so it's not really 2.2 mill.

Insertnamehere

So. No new owner in sight. Club doomed.
Carry on.
From what I've read around the place both prospective owners for Canberra and jest want to hear more from the APL about the leagues direction and financial position.

In light of how the APL have been traveling over the last couple years, f**ken ay I would too. Hopefully now that CFG run the league it won't be so rudderless, but thats still TBD.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred