• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

FFC Mariner

Cheaters (West Ham) - if they dont go broke in the meantime
Newcastle (oooh they are a big club you know)
Wigan (horrible ground,horrible town - like Newcastle without the charm)

Bit of a soft spot for West Brom for some reason

Sym

Swear he has the post about 50 times this season, every fulham game I see he hits the post.

FFC Mariner

Also dont forget the free headers he regularly nods over the bar.

If he could finish, he would be playing for Barcelona

FFC Mariner

Filth in coin chucking incident (and this time, it wasnt their fans)

Didier Drogba is facing police and FA investigations after throwing a coin into the crowd during Chelsea's Carling Cup fourth round defeat to Burnley.

The Chelsea striker apologised for his actions which followed his 27th-minute goal but could still be in trouble.

In a statement on Chelsea's website, Drogba said: "I tried to celebrate the goal and I received some things at me.

"The big mistake I did was to throw it back so if someone was hurt I just want to apologise for it."

_45201420_drog_coin466.jpg

Sym

trust you to be on this one greenpole. :p

If c--t fans didn't throw coins this wouldn't happen.

end of.

Kareem

MattSimon said:
Rooney couldn't hit a cow's backside with a banjo.

Arsenal were good value for the win and Fergie can humble the f*ck up.

If Arsenal beat Man U and Tottenham drew with Arsenal, then that means Tottenham > Man U so I can understand where Keensy is coming from.
lol
and Stoke = better than Tottenham, Arsenal and Man Utd since they beat Arsenal :p

Auburn Mariner

5-0. Schooled by the best team in the history of the EPL, the 10-time champions....... Manchester United.

I see Villa gave Skil a belated birthday present against the North London filth.

Melsy - One step

I just got back from the West Ham vs Portsmouth game it was a nil all draw. But the atmosphere was f**ken Fantastic,

West Ham had a shot on target but it hit the cross bar.

I had loads of fun and took loads of pics and vids.

Paolo

Greenpoleffc said:
Good to see us putting away the little teams finally
:p

Full credit to fulham, outplayed us the whole game. Should have a had a pen aswell.

Coco the Clown in goals did not disappoint  ::)
t%20COCO%20THE%20CLOWN.jpg

FFC Mariner

Easy to blame the keeper but he made a few decent saves that kept the scoreline respectable

TBH, our season is about getting to 40 points ASAP and avoiding last seasons nailbiter.

Ince rumoured to be on his way out at Blackburn........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred