• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Championship: 'all things thread'

MagpieMariner

Villa will definitely make the play offs and a a strong chance to go up. I presume you mean Birmingham rather than Bristol City.
The Blues are in trouble but hopefully can avoid the drop. 3 teams in danger of the last relegation spot. I think the Brummies will stay up.
Thanks, yes I meant Birmingham. Only interested 'cause my ancestors are from there. Already know the Baggies are going down.

Wombat

Baggies beat Scum (sorry I mean Man U) on the weekend but they are gone!!!!. BTW How good is the Baggies keeper!

I went to school there for a few years. Its a tough city Birmingham but i have a soft spot for BCFC. I learnt to speak with a Birmingham accent after a few years as a London accent is an invitation to fight every 5 mins.............when we moved back down South i was called Brummie (even though i was a southener) for a year but my parents wised up and sent me to a private school so the need to fight was much less frequent regardless of accent or colour. Thankfully i lost the terrible accent but could never say "saaalt again.....its was always sult" marking me as a freak lol.

The cool kids supported BCFC and the posh/glory kids all followed Villa. My dad took me and a mate to Villa park one year but refused to go in the Leeds end coz he said they were Hooligans. The Villa end (Holte end) is massive and probably holds more than the whole of CCS. Not easy, not chearing when Leeds scored.
Next year a friend's dad took us to Birminghams ground for the visit of Leeds. Leeds scored and we did a little fist pump to each other. Some scummy Brummie fan must have spotted it coz he slyly burnt 2 or 3 cigarette burns into the back of my jacket which i didnt spot until the next day.
That sums up the difference with Blues and Villas fans.

Wombat

Good win for Leeds and a QPR loss means we now have 4pt gap. Might as well bring the Leo back from Thailand now TB.

Birmingham won as well Magpie so it was a good night!

true believer

Good win for Leeds and a QPR loss means we now have 4pt gap. Might as well bring the Leo back from Thailand now TB.

Birmingham won as well Magpie so it was a good night!
Got some 20 bhat notes with the new king on them . The girl in the gym was over the moon with the one i gave her.
So i stashed a few for your missus and the girls at east gosford.
I'll drop them in , sob , with a case monday if i get a chance.

true believer

Take a 6 pack out for yourself brother and let me know what you think of it?
i had one in thailand .anything tastes good there .

i brought 3 QPR shirts last night . long sleeve with 21 luongo on them . 20 pounds each would have been 12 without the name.
i would imagine the same deal would be happening at all championship clubs

beer coming soon

Wombat

Fulham advance to the playoff final with a 2.0 win over Derby.
They will play Villa or Boro at Wembley for a spot in the EPL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami