• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The betting thread (by popular demand)

Forum Phoenix

Fury are paying $5 against us...

Throw a 20 on...
and I'm consoled if we lose.
Happy as ever if we win.
Tolerable if we draw.

Forum Phoenix

lol, I haven't so you can put your pitch fork away. 

But I'm not sure I've ever really thought of my betting as being personal or being something I practice as a form of support. My support always goes to who has my heart and I prefer to bet in alignment with my head... but best is when they both align. But in all honesty I confess I have never been inclined to pick a jest player in fantasy football and I'm certainly more inclined to always tip the mariners than I SHOULD be in my weekly tips... But on a tipping level I'm not sure this makes me a very good tipper? Nor am I convinced that on some ethereal level it makes me a better supporter, as how it contributes to the team or club is beyond me.

fedelta

PLayer to score -

Matt Simon (CCM) 2.35
Dylan Macallister (CCM) 2.35
Adam Kwasnik (CCM) 2.75
Nicky Travis (CCM) 3.15
Ahmad Elrich (CCM) 5.50
Michael McGlinchey (CCM) 5.00
John Hutchinson (CCM) 5.00
Dean Heffernan (CCM) 8.50

even though two of them aren't playing lol

Arabmariner

Forum Phoenix said:
Fury are paying $5 against us...

Throw a 20 on...
and I'm consoled if we lose.
Happy as ever if we win.
Tolerable if we draw.
Is your middle name Brebner ?

I agree with Andy Capp.......disgraceful  ;)

Azza-Mataz

Aston Villa v The Chavs

2-2 Draw - $101
3-3 Draw - $81
Chavs 3-0 - $51
Chavs 3-1 - $101

2 all draw anyone? Chavs 3-1?

JT

What is 2-0 paying chels?

3-1 unlikely but i still wouldn't mind putting 10 on that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred