• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The betting thread (by popular demand)

FFC Mariner

Tonights EPL games

(From Spotsbet)

Manchester United  1.55 
Draw                         3.85
Manchester City    6.25

Wolverhampton Wanderers  2.60 
Draw                                  3.20
Fulham                         2.75

Everton          1.77 
Draw          3.35
Blackburn Rovers 5.00

Vile Chav Scum    1.50   
Draw                  3.90
Tottenham Hotspur 7.00

Arabmariner

Them's juicy odds on city.........I would've nipped into the tab this afternoon if I'd known that.

A wee double on City and Spurs would buy an ale or two.

Not you FFC  ;D

fedelta

ty FFC.
good lad.

double chance tottenham or draw was paying $2.60 this arvo.. not too shabby.

Azza-Mataz

i called it ... why oh why didnt i put some money on

Azza-Mataz said:
Arabmariner said:
Manchester derby this week.......looking forward to that one.

No fan of Manure normally but I'd love to see City get a spanking in this one.

payin well for a win too $5.75 to the dollar and even better for a Manchester United 4-3 win $151

Paolo

f**k you Owen for ruining my multi which was CCM, Broncos 13+, Villa & Man u - city draw

dibo

i think he's looking for the poker thread that he hasn't created yet if he wants to talk poker.

HINT!

typool

i got a bit excited last night at Mariners Half/Full Double at $6
i laid down a hundred on us ..

will be happy so stand on a chair after the game at the Kendall bar waving my ticket..
:eek:verhead:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred