• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The 2018/19 Positives Thread

Ancient Mariner

I am not sure if this is a positive.

Are things now bad enough with the team/club that something drastic must happen?

Burn the ruins to the ground and rebuild on the ashes?

Will MC be astute enough to realise that there is a global recession looming in the next couple of years and if he does not sell now he will not get as good a price for years. Hopefully he will sell to someone with heaps of cash who will put the broom through the place and start again.

Rowdy

.... if he (Charlesworth) does not sell now he will not get as good a price for years. Hopefully he will sell to someone with heaps of cash who will put the broom through the place and start again.

Been on my mind as well the last few weeks. ;)

He thinks he's saving money, not spending like other clubs do - but all he is achieving is devaluing the asset that he's already invested in.

'Cutting one's nose off to spite one's face'
- instantly comes to mind

Ancient Mariner

I do not know if there is a sale on or not. That is just wishful thinking.

I do know that we are approaching a serious crisis point in our history. It is like a boil due to be lanced or a fever about to break. Things do not get this bad without something dramatic happening soon.

Big Al

Every thing negative we’ve said will look tame if we get touched up again by Newy

Last edited:

turbo

Somehow in the last 3 weeks we’ve conceded the least goals against the nix. So weird writing that sentence.

Antlion

That game was an improvement.

Gardammit THAT'S the mostpositive thing I can come up with?
Oh, and Millar (Pain Shabow and Murray somewhat too)

[Tongue in cheek] Maybe it's time to follow Wellington until they get punted from the league or until we have a team again. With squinted eyes they don't look too different.

Forum Phoenix

CCM have won more silverware in the HAL than Perth, Nix, Jest, City and WSW combined. In other words, even after 4 seasons of rubbish, this club who the haters want kicked out or relegated have still got more in the trophy cabinet than HALF THE OTHER TEAMS PUT TOGETHER.

Let that sink in...
Love it.

Ancient Mariner

In 1966 Eastern Suburbs did not win a game in the NSWRL premiership. From 1963 to 1966, they won 8 of 72 matches, finishing second to last in 1964 and last in the other three years.
However in 1967, with the appointment of Jack Gibson as coach, they finished 4th and made the semi finals.

It has happened before, there is always hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred