• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

#ThanksHutch

Big Al

Not really worried where he works after. Coaching is a different world.

What's interesting is maybe its him not so keen to hook up with CCM and that's why there is no agreement.

The club would be killed by fans if they thought they didn't do right by hutch but what if hutch don't want to be here?

Atomic

No I just don't want him working for that c**t arnie
So… Arnie, the guy that delivered us a Premier's plate and a Championship, is a c**t... and you want to retire Hutch's number before we know what he's doing next. Do you see the flaw in your logic?

Oops, sorry… "Logic" - Valid reasoning by which a conclusion is properly drawn.

Wombat

I'd like to see something grander than a pullover. Perhaps we can have a whip around, like we did for the mega, to raise some funds so the YA can splash out on something truly special.

Count me in. I have a soft spot for Hutcho. Legendary Mariner and a great bloke......bit of a Koala around Gosford but non the less a great team man and a very nice man.

dibo

Oh f**k off. I would've thought better of you than that, but thanks for the clear up.

dibo

You're not getting one, and it's pretty conceited to imagine you deserve one.

It's worth noting I'm posting sober. I'll think the same in the morning, and post the same in the morning as now.

Forum Phoenix

Will be a special day for a very special Mariner. It's hard to say what this club would have been without Hutch. The only thing for certain, is it would have been less.

Never forget the day when I stopped with my boy as the servo at Erina after a game and Hutch walked in... It was the year we'd signed Aloisi. The hype was high. My boy was seven. He had Aloisi on the back. Hutch walked up to him, ruffled his hair and said, great jersey, but why don't you get a real mans name on there :pirashoot:

A joke sure, but he knew even then Aloisi would cut and run I think. Next 3 years my boy very proudly wore that jersey... with the line we'd drawn for him through the "S" turning it into a $ sign.

Great leader of men. Might well prove to be a truly remarkable man manager one day. Hope he never ever leaves.

Thanks Hutch.

You ARE and always WILL BE the Mariners.

Wombat

You're not getting one, and it's pretty conceited to imagine you deserve one.

It's worth noting I'm posting sober. I'll think the same in the morning, and post the same in the morning as now.

(Edited by adz)

As to Hutcho....he has been a brilliant Mariner and was probably in my starting 11 for 5 of the 10 seasons. When he switches on (like the GF) he his brilliant.

I'm not going to be a typical Mariners suck arse as say he was the best ever....because that is a lie......but he has been a very decent player (at times excellent) but possibly the best ever clubman we have had.

Roy Law

(Edited by adz)

As to Hutcho....he has been a brilliant Mariner and was probably in my starting 11 for 5 of the 10 seasons. When he switches on (like the GF) he his brilliant.

I'm not going to be a typical Mariners suck arse as say he was the best ever....because that is a lie......but he has been a very decent player (at times excellent) but possibly the best ever clubman we have had.
Hutch has done something that not all players can do - played to the very best of his ability. Many more talented players have failed because they don't have the application.

Atomic

Count me in. I have a soft spot for Hutcho. Legendary Mariner and a great bloke......bit of a Koala around Gosford but non the less a great team man and a very nice man.
I contacted the YA via their Facebook page a week ago. They told me that they already had something special planned for the last match at CCS to celebrate 10 years. I think they're re-tweeking it to honour Hutch's contribution.

I made the offer to take up a collection from ccmfans.net forumites to help out with expenses, but was advised to hold off for the moment. I'm assuming that if extra funds are required, they'll drop me, or someone else, a line.

dibo

I'm sure @priorpeter or someone else will be monitoring this discussion.

If the day could be spent *not* singing stuff like "let's pretend we've scored a goal" and ragging on the team, that'd be pretty ace.

dibo

A Friday lunch? Ugh.

A golf day is great, but I'd have to train hard to get up to "useless hacker" level. I'm still at "happy if the ball goes the broad direction I'm aiming for" stage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred