• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

#ThanksHutch

Big Al

The key to golf is hit the ball from side to side so by the time you get anywhere near where your playing partner hit it he can't find it because its taken so long to get to his ball.

style_cafe

Last time I played golf I was just about to hit the ball & this bloke came screaming at me, "You Can`t play from their"!!.
I said, " who the F**k are you"!
He replied "I`m the golf pro"!!!
I said "Why cant I play from here"
He responded, " Cos that`s the ladies tee"
To which I replied" F**k off this is my fourth shot"!! :cheers:

Big Al

Last time I played golf I was just about to hit the ball & this bloke came screaming at me, "You Can`t play from their"!!.
I said, " who the F**k are you"!
He replied "I`m the golf pro"!!!
I said "Why cant I play from here"
He responded, " Cos that`s the ladies tee"
To which I replied" F**k off this is my fourth shot"!! :cheers:
f**king beauty! Loved that.

Gratis

heh, I couldn't make a work golf-day-team-building type thing day a few years back.
one of the guys hit a ball that thwacked into an older lady playing an adjacent hole. later that day one of his balls flew into the carpark - and hit the same lady as she was leaving!

Wombat

Not sure what it has to do with the debarcle we are currently putting with? And I'm not talking about Mossy and Sully?

true believer

I went for a swim sunday and caught a wave . then my left calf got the cramp
from hell . I was thrash around on the shore and some bastard with a green peace hat kept trying to
drag me back into the water .

Gratis

"Hutch honoured in Federal Parliament

COURTESY RELAY via Lucy Wicks MP, Federal Member for Robertson - Parliament tribute to Mariners legend.
Wednesday, 25 February 2015-

Central Coast Mariners captain, John Hutchinson has been honoured in Federal Parliament today as he closes in on a Hyundai A-League record in his final season in Gosford.
Federal Member for Robertson Lucy Wicks MP made the remarks in a statement to the House of Representatives.

“I rise to honour the outgoing captain of the Central Coast Mariners Football Club, John Hutchinson, a well-known resident of my electorate of Robertson,” Mrs Wicks said.

“Hutch, as he is locally known, recently announced that this will be his last season wearing the distinctive yellow and navy jersey.

“His record both on and off the pitch is outstanding, and I know he will be missed for his control and vision on the ball in the Mariners' midfield and for his legacy in helping to build such a strong culture at the club.

“He has demonstrated loyalty, dedication and a fighting spirit that has resonated on the pitch, in the dressing room and in our community across the Central Coast, most recently as a Gosford Australia Day Ambassador.

“As a foundation player, Hutch has competed in more than 260 competitive matches for the mighty Mariners, including in the AFC Champions League, the FFA Cup and the old pre-season cup.

“But it is in the A-League where his contribution has been the most significant. In this coming weekend's derby against the Newcastle Jets, he has the opportunity to become the equal most capped player, alongside Matt Thompson, in the 10-year history of the A-League, playing his 221st match.

“He became the Mariners' first Championship winning captain in 2013 and also won the premiership with the club in 2008 and 2012.

“My family and I are proud members of the Mariners and I am sure I speak for the 'Yellow Army' and football fans across the country in thanking John Hutchinson for his fantastic contribution to the Central Coast. You will be greatly missed.”

Read more at http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...mmupkexu0l7b16ruqi899ays5#S4o67JmHlcpFItyk.99

Gratis

i'm quite happy with this - good for Hutch!

here's some more on his coaching

"You have racked up over 200 A-League appearances but what are your plans for life after football?

JH: I went and took my B-License in Wales and my missus told me my arms are painted on so they are no good. All I know is football and I want to coach and become a Manager one day but obviously you have to go through the stepping stones. I’m coming off contract now and I’m not sure what is going to happen and you do get worried about what the future is going to hold. Obviously I hope ten years in the A-League means something I can stay involved in it in some capacity.

Finally, what has the process been like going down the coaching path?

JH: I found it easier going to Wales to do my coaching badges then doing it in Australia. I went over there and did an eight or nine-day course and then flew home and they bent over backwards to help me. Where here in Australia we have tried numerous times to do the C-license at the Mariners but it has not been possible. In Europe you skip the C and go straight to the B-License being a professional footballer, where here it is tough. I have looked at all the courses here and they all run during the season and it’s too hard. Hopefully in Australia they can start helping the professional players get their coaching qualifications as ultimately it is in the best interests of the game."

http://pfa.net.au/?p=1072

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred