• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC v Mariners

Blair

Danny
Bojic  Wilko O'grady Tadrosse
    Gumps  Mile  Merenda
            Adrian
      Macca    Simone
Bench: Redmayne D'Appuzzo Porter Owens Sasho
Sydney game squad.
Write some of your own up.

Gav...

Perm said:
Here's my favourite Mariners Away moment.

[flash=200,200]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=raFwHXXJxy4[/flash]

Yes very good moment! would love to see them back

Marquee

...thA Bo$$... said:
             Danny
    Gumps  Mile  Merenda
             Adrian
      Macca     Simone
Sydney game squad.

You do realise that you have 5 ppl on that bench? Max is 4.

bulldogmariner

...thA Bo$$... said:
             Danny
    Gumps  Mile  Merenda
             Adrian
      Macca     Simone
Sydney game squad.
Can you please tell me where you form your opinions of players who you have never seen? There is no way we will line up like that saturday night!

Jaza_SFC

I was just thinking that... Our youth are nae bad at all. SOme real quality going forward at times.

Interested to see CCM youth and what the difference is actually...

marinermick

bulldogmariner said:
Jaza_SFC said:
2-0 to Sydney Youth
U are being kind i would expect sydney to win by more Mariners are woeful!

Woeful is a bit harsh Luke.

There are some very players in the squad but it severely lacks balance and this is the responsibility of the coaches and selectors.

We have too many young, small and physically weak ball players. Very good on the ball but struggling to be physically competitive.

I expect some of these players to come on when they get more experience and get in the gym more.

dannysgirl

Stupid work...I'm not going to be able to make it to the game, but I will be watching from the comfort of the kendall bar :D

Will anyone be joining us?

marinermick

dannysgirl said:
Stupid work...I'm not going to be able to make it to the game, but I will be watching from the comfort of the kendall bar :D

no one as kendall is not showing the game

sportsbar is

Atomic

dannysgirl said:

No offence, but hopefully you guys are going to be the only ones there as everyone else will be at the game.

bulldogmariner

marinermick said:
bulldogmariner said:
Jaza_SFC said:
2-0 to Sydney Youth
U are being kind i would expect sydney to win by more Mariners are woeful!

Woeful is a bit harsh Luke.

There are some very players in the squad but it severely lacks balance and this is the responsibility of the coaches and selectors.

We have too many young, small and physically weak ball players. Very good on the ball but struggling to be physically competitive.

I expect some of these players to come on when they get more experience and get in the gym more.
Mick i agree woeful is probably a little harsh but they are not very competitive. They have really only been in one game so far and that was against melbourne! Otherwise they have been outclassed and out muscled!
Thats the way i see it mate

dannysgirl

marinermick said:
dannysgirl said:

sportsbar is

Well there you go. Might end up just staying home and watching it then.

marinersman

midfielder said:
I hate the F**king Choppers...never forget last year...four players carried off, Clarkeys head covered in blood soaked bandages.......two players sent off .........Heff still out while cock sucker is off overseas who shattered his leg.

Lead by coach Hacker, cannot even write refs name without smashing the keyboard so wont .......... They kicked the shit out of us last year and for the next five rounds we were still recovering...... as I said Heff still out.

I wanta win this game and rub the Choppers face in it......5 nill I hope ........ God I hope we thrash em and thrash em good.

F the Choppers ....... fire up F em.

MF, I was reading your post and it was thinking " he's summed up my feelings exactly except much better than I could". I struggle to decide who I hate more, the scum or the choppers but I think it's the choppers.

To me they represent the worst in every aspect of the HAL. Their playing style is a disgrace, their coach is a complete and utter dickhead and their crowds are abysmal. To think that they are the only club in Australia's largest and strongest Football market and pull the crowds they do, well, what can you say? They are an utter failure and the sooner a western Sydney comes in the better. I have nothing but contempt for them on and off the pitch.

As for Saturday, 2-0 with a Sash brace. Who else will score except the man himself who hates the choppers perhaps more than any of us. Crowd 16,971. I can't wait. The best away trip of the season.

midfielder

marinersman said:
midfielder said:
I hate the F**king Choppers...never forget last year...four players carried off, Clarkeys head covered in blood soaked bandages.......two players sent off .........Heff still out while cock sucker is off overseas who shattered his leg.

Lead by coach Hacker, cannot even write refs name without smashing the keyboard so wont .......... They kicked the shit out of us last year and for the next five rounds we were still recovering...... as I said Heff still out.

I wanta win this game and rub the Choppers face in it......5 nill I hope ........ God I hope we thrash em and thrash em good.

F the Choppers ....... fire up F em.

MF, I was reading your post and it was thinking " he's summed up my feelings exactly except much better than I could". I struggle to decide who I hate more, the scum or the choppers but I think it's the choppers.

To me they represent the worst in every aspect of the HAL. Their playing style is a disgrace, their coach is a complete and utter dickhead and their crowds are abysmal. To think that they are the only club in Australia's largest and strongest Football market and pull the crowds they do, well, what can you say? They are an utter failure and the sooner a western Sydney comes in the better. I have nothing but contempt for them on and off the pitch.

As for Saturday, 2-0 with a Sash brace. Who else will score except the man himself who hates the choppers perhaps more than any of us. Crowd 16,971. I can't wait. The best away trip of the season.

Sasn, Matty & Dylan to score a brace and Nik come on in last ten mins and get a hat trick.  I hate em ......... lets thrash the mothers.

Teddy Bear

marinermick said:
dannysgirl said:

sportsbar is

Rugby league usually takes precedence over football. I expect they would show that on the big screen if there is a world cup game on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred