• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC v Mariners

midfielder

I hate the F**king Choppers...never forget last year...four players carried off, Clarkeys head covered in blood soaked bandages.......two players sent off .........Heff still out while cock sucker is off overseas who shattered his leg.

Lead by coach Hacker, cannot even write refs name without smashing the keyboard so wont .......... They kicked the shit out of us last year and for the next five rounds we were still recovering...... as I said Heff still out.

I wanta win this game and rub the Choppers face in it......5 nill I hope ........ God I hope we thrash em and thrash em good.

F the Choppers ....... fire up F em.

Blair

Never been to this fixture and have higjh hopes for it i love the away game its a great to be able to stand with us. I have a good feeling for the game lets all get down there, boo Aloisi and cheer for boys and hopefully go home with the win.

W will follow Coast :eek:verhead:
Over land and sea :eek:verhead:
We will follow coast  :eek:verhead:
On to victory :eek:verhead:

Tune: land of hope and glory.
FIRE UP :pirashoot:

Atomic

Greenpoleffc said:
SFC away is my favourite game of the season.

KB, walk up the hill, into the away end, 90 mins of singing and drinking.

No dickheads like at EAS.

Football doesnt get any better. Game 1 last season is STILL my No2 CCM moment so far

Dont miss this one

Agreed. A cold, wet, miserable night.... but it didn't matter in the slightest. How good was it to see Sash, of all people, slot home the winner. I hope Aloisi doesn't return the favour this weekend

bikinigirl

Atomic said:
Greenpoleffc said:
SFC away is my favourite game of the season.

KB, walk up the hill, into the away end, 90 mins of singing and drinking.

No dickheads like at EAS.

Football doesnt get any better. Game 1 last season is STILL my No2 CCM moment so far

Dont miss this one

Agreed. A cold, wet, miserable night.... but it didn't matter in the slightest. How good was it to see Sash, of all people, slot home the winner. I hope Aloi$i doesn't return the favour this weekend

. the circumstances under which each of them left their previous club should give us enough karma points to stop that from happening

Sean

Here's my favourite Mariners Away moment.

[flash=200,200]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=raFwHXXJxy4[/flash]

marinermick

OK prediction time. I have played FIFA 09 Mariners v Sydney and here is the outcome:

Mariners 3 (Macallister x2, Caceras)
Smurfs 2 (Aloisi, Bojic o.g.)

Shots - 7 a piece
On Target - 3 a piece
Possession - Sydney 54%, Mariners 46%
Yellow cards - Hutchinson

Woot - another high scoring game and another 3-2 victory

FFC Mariner

My tip.

Lawrie goes with 442 but we go 1 down early.

65 mins goes to 433 and we equalise.

1-1

Crowd, about 16,000

clarence

marinermick said:
OK prediction time. I have played FIFA 09 Mariners v Sydney and here is the outcome:

Smurfs 2 (Aloi$i, Bojic o.g.)

Shots - 7 a piece
On Target - 3 a piece

What lineup were you running that with? Same as last week?

marinermick

clarence said:
marinermick said:

Smurfs 2 (Aloi$i, Bojic o.g.)

Shots - 7 a piece
On Target - 3 a piece

What lineup were you running that with? Same as last week?

same as last week's actual game

went to the 4-3-3 with those playing last week (actual game) starting

Bex

I've got no idea about this one. If the Hackers play like they did against the Tards and we play like we did against Shebangabang, then we will get smashed 3-0. However, if we improve a little over our game against the Scum and the Hackers play like they did against Gory, then we will smash them 3-0. I think it comes down to who turns up on the day with the most desire to win. It certainly won't help our cause if Mile is a non-starter as I think we will need to control the mid-field a bit better than we did against the Scum because the Hackers are more likely to take advantage of that IMO.

So, my complete guess is:

Mariners 2 - 1 Hackers

Surprising, there will be only 4 attempts from the hackers at breaking someone's leg; mainly 'cos Kossie will believe at half time (when the Hackers have a 1-0 lead) that they've got the game sown up and he will retreat to the dressing room to make sure he has enough product in his hair thereby forgetting to issue the "Cattle Dog" call to his team after the 80th minute when we score our second.

Crowd: I need to buy a vowel 'cos I've been shite at guessing that lately.

Bex

The SFS after the Mariners leave the park:

belgium_smurfs_bombs_o.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member