• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney FC - The Face of 'Corporate Stability'

loyalist

soccersensei said:
forzamariners said:
Mariner Girl said:
forzamariners said:
Mariner Girl said:
All these are a few of my favourite things...Oh sorry, got carried away for a moment..

Thats the reason .... uhu uhu.. I LEFT them.. uhu uhu... 
and came to you beauties ...uhu uhu  :grouphug: :grouphug:
lol so when something like this happens at the coast your going to leave us aswell ??

What the f*ck do I have to do to prove where my heart is and ALWAY will be!!!!!!!!
lol
Right...
You have to travel to scumville,
slay Van Egemond, set fire to the vile con the con,
castrate joel Griffiths, (oh, sorry... not possible without balls...)
ermmm... fill a cup with his blood...and... ermmmm.....

Oh shit, I'm over it, your all yellow already!!!  :p
add to this not have a past history of changing where your allegiances lay

Paolo

Mariner Girl said:
forzamariners said:
Mariner Girl said:
All these are a few of my favourite things...Oh sorry, got carried away for a moment..

Thats the reason .... uhu uhu.. I LEFT them.. uhu uhu... 
and came to you beauties ...uhu uhu  :grouphug: :grouphug:
lol so when something like this happens at the coast your going to leave us aswell ??

What the f*ck do I have to do to prove where my heart is and ALWAY will be!!!!!!!!
You can't prove it, you have openly admitted to switching clubs when things arn't going how you want them and there is every chance you will do it again if thinks don't go according to plan here

Omni

It doesn't matter because it never will happen like that here!

So leave the girl alone, she's made the right choice, with all the crap going on in Sydney I can't blame her, the league is 3 years old, not 30, so it's still a matter of working out what the clubs are about, it just took her a bit longer to realiise Sydney FCs ethos didn't sit well with her.

dibo

Omni said:

So leave the girl alone, she's made the right choice, with all the crap going on in Sydney I can't blame her, the league is 3 years old, not 30, so it's still a matter of working out what the clubs are about, it just took her a bit longer to realiise Sydney FCs ethos didn't sit well with her.

on topic please?

S

soccersensei

Absolutely...
Where were we?
Ahhh yes...
SYDNEY SUCKS
One of my favs ;D

Omni

dibo said:
Omni said:

on topic please?

Sorry Dibo, had to defend her!

Love the idea of "The doors on your club go round and round"

Omni

Yep, all matches so it includes friendlies, I'm pretty sure I have it up to date! (Doesn't include the 2 HK trips)

adz

Staff member
nice one ;D

HK wasn't full matches as far as I can remember...? 7 minutes each way? That doesn't count anyway ;D

Mariner Girl

Omni said:
dibo said:
Omni said:

on topic please?

Sorry Dibo, had to defend her!

Love the idea of "The doors on your club go round and round"

Thanks Omni - I really appreciate that..

Yes, back to the topic.....I would really hate to be employed by an organisation to do a job only to be undermined all the time by someone who is hell-bent on getting his "mates club" together. Frank Lowie is intent on weeding people out and moving others into position - destruction at it's best.

FFC Mariner

Moving "your" people into an organisation is an ok strategy PROVIDED that those people are any good.

You also then have to let them actually do the job too.

Ex NSL people who are not allowed to manage without Uncle Frank butting in will always result in chaos.

F'em

FFC Mariner

From 442 - no comment needed really:

Ex-NSL Chief Is Sydney CEO

SYDNEY FC have appointed Stefan Kamasz as the new Chief Executive Officer, effective from today.
Kamasz previously worked as General Manager of the National Soccer League, was an acting CEO of Soccer Australia and recently held the position of Executive Officer at the Johnny Warren Foundation.

A club statement added: "He brings extensive football knowledge and expertise to Sydney FC having been Secretary of the NSL Task Force that led to the creation of the A-League as well as being influential in the creation of the A-League business plan."

Kamazc said today: Im excited to be joining Sydney FC at a time when the club is making significant steps forward.

I see it as an exciting challenge to lead Sydney FC through a very important period. It is imperative that we are seen as a club that wants to embrace the whole football community.

dibo

NSL does not necessarily mean death and destruction. cronyism does. sydney FC is starting to look like the same sort of crony-run shambles as the old soccer australia and the marconi club and sydney united and all that - mates running things on good intentions and a stream of brainfarts.

the only save here is that lowy's a billionaire and can bail the thing out no matter how bad, but the look is all wrong and i'd be surprised if the reality was any better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred