• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Start of Pre-season Training

Andy

FourFourTwo have posted a few pictures of the new boys, MacAllister and Elrich training with us today for the 1st time:

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

shipwreck

Hmmm, everyone was wearing mariners socks, even Mcallister except for Elrich who is wearing anklet socks that arent even yellow...
Dickhead factor + 1? Who is keeping count

marinermick

shipwreck said:
Hmmm, everyone was wearing mariners socks, even Mcallister except for Elrich who is wearing anklet socks that arent even yellow...

maybe he is new and was not given socks yet

also, did the photos have the whole team wearing socks?

dickhead forum poster +1

marinerbhoy

shipwreck said:

are you serious?

shipwreck

marinermick said:
shipwreck said:

dickhead forum poster +1
Was there at Jubilee park today, and yes they were ALL wearing yellow mariners socks, as per usual, and you actually think its a feasible argument to suggest that Elrich, who was signed months before Mcallister would not have been given his socks yet while Mcallister was?

Yes i am serious...just something i noticed, take it with a pinch of salt if you want but it still stood out

marinermick

shipwreck said:
marinermick said:
shipwreck said:

dickhead forum poster +1
Was there at Jubilee park today, and yes they were ALL wearing yellow mariners socks, as per usual, and you actually think its a feasible argument to suggest that Elrich, who was signed months before Mcallister would not have been given his socks yet while Mcallister was?

Yes i am serious...just something i noticed, take it with a pinch of salt if you want but it still stood out

very feasible given that macca trained for a good six weeks at the beginning of season three

maybe he was given his socks then

did you care to ask anyone?

no, you just made assumptions and attacked a player with very little information

Andy

shipwreck said:
marinermick said:
shipwreck said:

dickhead forum poster +1

You sure about that?

Check the feet of Boogaard in the second picture. They look like white ankle socks, similar to Elrich's, to me.

Tassiemariner

Gee must be a slow news day. Were discussing whether there wearing the right socks ffs.
It's there 1st training session of the year and new signings generally at any club dont have the full kit.

RADINHO

Andy said:
FourFourTwo have posted a few pictures of the new boys, MacAllister and Elrich training with us today for the 1st time:

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

imgresizer.aspx

If you look at the second photo from the top behind macallister is Boogard and he has ankle socks too!

Marquee

I saw a bit of the training on TV. Was it my imagination or was Brown training?
Not sure what everyone else thinks but I sure wouldn't offer him a new contract.
Browny is a great guy but I think the league has passed him and the money could be spent better.

marinersman

Well it's official, Elrich is now a dickhead for not wearing yellow socks at training. Thanks Shipwreck for that insightful summation.

Warning boys and girls, never wear anklet socks where you might be seen.

Arabmariner

yellowfidello said:
Not sure what everyone else thinks but I sure wouldn't offer him a new contract.
Browny is a great guy but I think the league has passed him and the money could be spent better.
Did they say anything on TV about the socks???  ;D

Andy

yellowfidello said:

Technically Browny is still on contract.

It doesn't expire until 30/6/2008.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred