• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Something i came across

deano

Pay attention to the bold.

Board of Directors
President - Ian Kiernan, AO, OAM
Executive Chairman - Lyall Gorman
Deputy Chairman - Peter Turnbull
Director - Ray Awadallah
Director - Mike Conway
Director - Bob Graham
Director - Belinda Neal
Director - Alan Williams

Della Bosca's alleged big mouth Wife!!! Can't we do a little better than that on our Board of Directors? :soapbox:

Jesus

Jesus
She has been there some time. DB though in trouble is an alp nsw bigwig. Which is worth having on side.

promdi442

She has been there for a while now but my question is:

DOES THE CLUBS NO DICKHEAD POLICY ALSO APPLY OFF FIELD IN THE BOARD ROOM and if so when can we expect her to be replaced  :redcard: on the Board. Or will there be some spin put on this the same as what has happened at Iguanas and she will come out smelling roses in her eyes but "on the nose" of others who have felt her wrath in the past.

It's not what you do BUT who you know 

promdi442

Jesus said:
She has been there some time. DB though in trouble is an alp nsw bigwig. Which is worth having on side.

How long will he be a bigwig for. He already has to explain his actions of Friday night to Morris Dilemma and he also has the driving problems to deal with as well. He just might be wearing out his welcome mat as an ALP big wig. He's acting more like an ALP big head on a downhill spiral. 

kevrenor

Jesus said:

Interesting times in Sussex Street - interesting to see who comes out on top. Google videos then enter first Iemma's Dilemma, then Dellas Downfall

deano

Jesus said:
Was it not a famous masked man once said "People should not fear their governments, Governments should fear their people".

marinermick

deano said:
Pay attention to the bold.

Board of Directors
President - Ian Kiernan, AO, OAM
Executive Chairman - Lyall Gorman
Deputy Chairman - Peter Turnbull
Director - Ray Awadallah
Director - Mike Conway
Director - Bob Graham
Director - Belinda Neal
Director - Alan Williams

Della Bosca's alleged big mouth Wife!!! Can't we do a little better than that on our Board of Directors? :soapbox:

is ian kiernan president?

headcase

Ian Kiernan has been President since inception.

Did anyone notice that the first of the co-owners of Iguanas that Della Bosca contacted afterwards was Ray Awadallah.

promdi442

And of course when the manure hit the fan on Saturday people went into damage control. Now comes the you scratch my back I'll scratch yours comes into play when Belinda's hubby calls out the big guns. A call on Saturday night to Hotel owner Ray Awadallah and lo and behold the apology from Iguana's was forth coming.

RAY AWADALLAH mmmmm I've heard that name before. Oh yes now I remember. Ray Awadallah and Mrs Della Bosca wil be able to have a bit of a chuckle over all of this at the next CCM Board meeting.  Ray Awadallah is also a director of the CCM.Oh boy after all that back scratching it was really a case of not what you know but WHO YOU KNOW

marinermick

promdi442 said:
And of course when the manure hit the fan on Saturday people went into damage control. Now comes the you scratch my back I'll scratch yours comes into play when Belinda's hubby calls out the big guns. A call on Saturday night to Hotel owner Ray Awadallah and lo and behold the apology from Iguana's was forth coming.

RAY AWADALLAH mmmmm I've heard that name before. Oh yes now I remember. Ray Awadallah and Mrs Della Bosca wil be able to have a bit of a chuckle over all of this at the next CCM Board meeting.  Ray Awadallah is also a director of the CCM.Oh boy after all that back scratching it was really a case of not what you know but WHO YOU KNOW

some serious allegations you are making here champ

any evidence to back this post up?

headcase

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23832182-5001021,00.html

The relevant part is:

"A spokeswoman for Mr Della Bosca confirmed the apology followed the MP calling one of the hotel's owners, Ray Awadallah, on Saturday night expressing concern about media reports."

Everyone can draw their own conclusions

FFC Mariner

Whilst steering well clear of the above, I am just not sure that we need a foul mouthed, bad tempered person like BN (allegedly) involved with CCM.

Hopefully, the no dickhead policy will result in her being punted ASAP.

We are a community club who work hard on our image, she is not someone we need.

headcase

She is also a problem on the field - hasn't she just served a 2 match suspension after being sent off in a womens all age match for kicking an opponent. Great example being set here.

yellowcake

I think the CCM directorship would be a lesser concern to Belinda at the moment.

If what was alleged to have occurred / been said on Friday (before Iggies management's curious capitulation and apology) was able to be substantiated, we may have been looking at a Robertson by-election.

serious14

yellowcake said:
before Iggies management's curious capitulation and apology)

Ah, political spin at its finest.  I'm pretty sure Della Bosca acted like a huge knob (he's a state politician, would we expect any less??), but of course, a side word about "what's that, you might lose your license if word gets out" would change Iguana's mind very quickly.

Gotta love how stories change inside a few hours...... absolute rubbish.

skilbeck

yellowcake said:
I think the CCM directorship would be a lesser concern to Belinda at the moment.

If what was alleged to have occurred / been said on Friday (before Iggies management's curious capitulation and apology) was able to be substantiated, we may have been looking at a Robertson by-election.

nah that wont be the result, unless she is charged with anything MP's usually survive these sorts of things

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred