• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sokkah Hooligans Thread

dru

RECKY said:
o.k...how about someone who is either soft in the head or an anti social nitwit reads that and thinks a ruck is a good idea...whether CCY is real, fake, imagined or someones alternate personality...it still might give some drooling nitwit the Kamikaze krew the impetus needed to start shit.

Fixed for you.

Atomic

keensy said:
Atomic said:
What are the approximate membership numbers?
no such thing as a membership for the ccy, we are not an official organisation

OK, "membership" was the wrong word. How many of you guys would show up if there was a call to arms?

fedelta

centralcoastyouth said:
Atomic said:
keensy said:
Atomic said:
What are the approximate membership numbers?
no such thing as a membership for the ccy, we are not an official organisation

OK, "membership" was the wrong word. How many of you guys would show up if there was a call to arms?
enough to get the job done

CCY have connections with some Croatian firms though don't you?

dibo

BBB - dodgy painters extraordinaire.

they show up, douse everything in blue paint, demand cash payment (to avoid da jee-ess-tee maaaaate) and then f**k off down the pub by 11 to hit up the pokies. ;)

FFC Mariner

Or Mrdja Inc.

Sign a deal, take your dosh and hit the nightspots to practise new dance moves (when not out fishing maaaaaaaaaaaaaaate)

~Floss~

Atomic said:
Can someone tell me what BSE stands for????

I always though BSE stood for Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy

fedelta

keensy said:
marinermick said:
i want to see a showndown between the BSE and the CCY
polish forest fighting style?

No weapons allowed though. This isn't some kind of Krakowian shit.
If you need some help I am in two (2) firms.
Anty Jets, and the Potts Street Elite.
Just send me a PM and I will be there quick smart.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred