• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sokkah Hooligans Thread

Paolo

0,,6099044,00.jpg

POLICE have released security footage of three men they want to speak to in relation to the stabbing of a Tasmanian man in the CBD last month.
The attack, which police believe was random and unprovoked, took place on Friday May 30 at the junction of Collins and King streets around 10.40pm.

The 25-year-old victim was walking with his 26-year-old friend, also from Tasmania, when they became involved in a verbal exchange with two other men.

A knife was produced and the victim was stabbed several times in the stomach and hip area.

The victim suffered a 4cm stab wound to the left of his stomach and two others to his left hip.

Hes very very lucky, said Senior Detective Jeff Carrucan of Melbourne West CIU this morning.

There seems to be no good reason why it happened and hes very lucky to be alive."

The three men police wish to speak to are believed to be aged in their early 20s.

One is described as having a slim build with short blonde hair and was wearing a light t-shirt with dark shoulders and a Melbourne Victory scarf.

The second man has a medium build with short dark hair and was wearing a blue tracksuit top.

The third was of a similar description, but wearing a Melbourne Victory jumper and scarf.

Police believe the three men may have attended the Melbourne Victory game earlier that evening.

The victim has returned to Tasmania where he is still recovering from his injuries.

Det Carrucan of Melbourne West CIU described the attack as particularly callous.

The man and his friend were on a night out, not expecting to be hurt," he said.

"It is particularly worrying because this incident was completely unprovoked.

Were concerned this may happen again.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23883071-2862,00.html

loyalist

you are incorrect
i have many times been a tasmanian in melbourne that has been stabbed etc.
+
it looks like a guy from melbourne i know

serious14

*wonders what CCY would actually do if confronted with a couple of angry Victory fans away from Telstra Dome, or actually ever went to a game in Croatia, as per his avatar*

Anyone else sick of the posing of some people around here, with the whole "roflcoptor, hooliganism is awesome, let's ruck with the opposition", and so forth??

FFC Mariner

Agreed, as someone who actually experienced the (very) dark days of football hooliganism in the UK I can absolutely assure you that there is nothing fun about it.

I remember Fulham away at the filth in the old league cup one night and we equalised with an 89th minute penalty. As the goal went in, the away end was pretty quiet as people looked at each other and a sort of collective "oh f**k" went around.

Sure enough as we queued to get out of the old North Stand at that cesspit, lumps of concrete were winging through the air and even a line of policehorses and dogs wasnt a good enough barrier. Men with their kids in tow were going for people in the streets.

So go watch you hoolie vids and get a big stiffy but when you have seen women and kids attacked you might think again.

Rant over.

PS - we lost the replay too

S

soccersensei

fish said:
"puts hand up"

x2
Yeah Serious I'm well sick of it.
Excellently said Greenpole.
If you wanna be a tough guy get in the ring, cage or octagon.
No professional fighters I know in this day and age share an attitude anything like yours CCY. Attitudes like yours do nothing but lessen the world in which you live. You support the Mariners? They would condemn you. Time to get over yourself and start thinking about what really drives your need for all of your head up your ass banter and pro violence foolishness.

goingtoadisco

I had never heard of CCY untill i came on here ? when did that all start ?

I know that A-League crowds will half and soon enough you wont have games to go watch if Hooliganism takes form in Australia.

Would be bad enough if someone from the nine network came on here and start reading about it.

Paolo

graaant said:
goingtoadisco said:

Due to a lack of interest, and wiser heads, it never did... and never will.
lulz....your right, that's why it never started :-\

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
fish said:
"puts hand up"

hand up

keensy said:
graaant said:
goingtoadisco said:

just to be on the safe side before CCY accidently corrupts someone into thinking rucking is a good idea...consider this CCY...my cousin in Holland had a friend at a uni in or near amsterdam who was a casual PSV fan...he went to see PSV against AJAX...where he was set upon by AJAX Ultra's, the last i heard he was still in a long term care facility...basically life over....and ya know what DIPSHIT...the AJAX guys thought rucking was fun too... and a couple of em got life sentences for their fun...how about we get the mods to ban you you dribbling dipshit

Paolo

RECKY said:
keensy said:
graaant said:
goingtoadisco said:

just to be on the safe side before CCY accidently corrupts someone into thinking rucking is a good idea...consider this CCY...my cousin in Holland had a friend at a uni in or near amsterdam who was a casual PSV fan...he went to see PSV against AJAX...where he was set upon by AJAX Ultra's, the last i heard he was still in a long term care facility...basically life over....and ya know what DIPSHIT...the AJAX guys thought rucking was fun too... and a couple of em got life sentences for their fun...how about we get the mods to ban you you dribbling dipshit
Im pretty sure the majority of mods saw the whole satircal nature of the CCY which is why they hadn't told us to stop posting in regards to it...and in times joined in by making jokes regarding it.

p.s was the name calling necessary :(

BrisRecky

keensy said:
RECKY said:
keensy said:
graaant said:
goingtoadisco said:

Im pretty sure the majority of mods saw the whole satircal nature of the CCY which is why they hadn't told us to stop posting in regards to it...and in times joined in by making jokes regarding it.

p.s was the name calling necessary :(

namecalling ?...in hindsight probably not...but it appeared that he was advocating hooliganism ...and I for one firmly believe that aussie football or sport in general on any level doesnt need that kinda situation occuring....and promotion of any aspect of this behaviour...joking, satirical or whatever is unecessary, because it WILL insight someone to act in this manner whether , in this case, CCY was joking or not...and if i upset CCY...oh well  :naughty:

Paolo

You are missing the whole point by still believing that the CCY exists....but don't let that stop you from continuing your rant :popcorn:

BrisRecky

o.k...how about someone who is either soft in the head or an anti social nitwit reads that and thinks a ruck is a good idea...whether CCY is real, fake, imagined or someones alternate personality...it still might give some drooling nitwit the impetus needed to start shit

loyalist

RECKY said:
o.k...how about someone who is either soft in the head or an anti social nitwit reads that and thinks a ruck is a good idea...whether CCY is real, fake, imagined or someones alternate personality...it still might give some drooling nitwit the impetus needed to start shit
i assume you've never driven a car because somebody somewhere was involved in a car accident?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred