• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Socceroos vs. Ireland

~Floss~

Jazzie said:
serious14 said:
serious14 said:
God damnit Holman, just f*ck off and die already.  Useless c*nt.

+1.

AND HE F*CKS UP A PERFECT CHANCE AGAIN!!!!  Christ, _THE_ single best pass of the night from Kewell, and the dopey c*nt STEPS ON THE BALL and loses possession.  F*ck me.

:naughty: :naughty: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vomit: :vomit: :-X :-[ :naughty: :naughty: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

LOLman

lol... Simon Hill asked Robbie Slater who he thought stood out. Slater starts listing virtually everyone. True, lots of guys played well; it's hard to pick a standout.

Wait a sec... Doesn't that make Holman the stand-out?

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
~Floss~ said:
Jazzie said:
serious14 said:
serious14 said:
God damnit Holman, just f*ck off and die already.  Useless c*nt.

+1.

AND HE F*CKS UP A PERFECT CHANCE AGAIN!!!!  Christ, _THE_ single best pass of the night from Kewell, and the dopey c*nt STEPS ON THE BALL and loses possession.  F*ck me.

:naughty: :naughty: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vomit: :vomit: :-X :-[ :naughty: :naughty: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

LOLman

lol... Simon Hill asked Robbie Slater who he thought stood out. Slater starts listing virtually everyone. True, lots of guys played well; it's hard to pick a standout.

Wait a sec... Doesn't that make Holman the stand-out?

LOLOLOLman ............. Yep!! rotfl ...You have a way with words!

dibo

goingtoadisco said:
FFC Mariner said:
So thats 2 CC juniors and an ex Mariner in that squad huh?

Even if one is a Judas c**t, thats not too shabby really

Makes you wonder if small sided games are actually effective.

you what?

typool

David Carney.... Amazing.
fingers crossed he sees game time at Sheffield Utd or somewhere in Europe..

marinermick

typool said:
David Carney.... Amazing.
fingers crossed he sees game time at Sheffield Utd or somewhere in Europe..

will never ever start at sheffield after many bustups with the coach and carney criticising the coach in the media

RADINHO

Irsish friends said all the players dunk Guinness before the match and that was why they lost. great game from the socceroos tho, Mile got a run :) Tim Cahill does what he does best and what a goal from David Carney  :eek:

Jazzie

marinermick said:
most impressed by williams as well

and dare i say that north and kisnorbo had decent games?

Indeed, Williams played exceptionally well, ... The new Brett Emerton ;)

clarence

Jazzie said:
marinermick said:

Didn't see the game, but you reckon we might have a pretender to Brett's crown?

Jazzie

clarence said:
Jazzie said:
marinermick said:

Didn't see the game, but you reckon we might have a pretender to Brett's crown?

In no way am I an expert, but he looked the goods ... when emmo decides to go (which I hope is not any time soon), or if he is injured.

serious14

marinermick said:

Kisn00bo was a bit shit, but not as shit as usual.  I barely noticed North was playing, which is a good thing.  Did his job well.

Spiro and Williams have "class" written all over them.

typool

serious14 said:
marinermick said:

Kisn00bo was a bit shit, but not as shit as usual.  I barely noticed North was playing, which is a good thing.  Did his job well.

Spiro and Williams have "class" written all over them.

Agree with Spiro and Williams, i'd love to see williams leave Middlesborough for a top flight team

Jerem

another emerton maybe not just yet
but certainly re assuring to see some depth forming on
that flank, but CHRIST what a strike!

NewyForever

McDonald played alright too, even if he didn't score.

And Reecey Williams, well what a performance! I bet Pim is glad he has chosen us over the Welsh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred