• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi final shenanigans

yellowcake

Keepup has the GF as 3rd June and are now saying the venue is CommBank. Previously they had tbc.

I guess Accor was an option whilst a Sydney derby was still possible but I guess they have decided that for WSW or SFC against anybody else, they would rather have 30,000 at a packed out CommBank than 40,000 at an half empty Accor.

What's the odds we get screwed on ticket allocation though if we get there against one of the Sydney clubs
Shit show alright!
Austadiums (managing Accor, Allianz and Commbank) have it at Allianz 3rd June, time TBC

Edit for shit maths! Surely one one those stadiums could be made available on 27th or 28th May. (Where was the Bayern match going to be played?)

marinermick

Shit show alright!
Austadiums (managing Accor, Allianz and Commbank) have it at Allianz 3rd June, time TBC

Edit for shit maths! Surely one one those stadiums could be made available on 27th or 28th May. (Where was the Bayern match going to be played?)

Missing a week, playing two weeks and missing a week before the grand final is not great preparation I reckon. We are on a roll now with no injuries. The schedule could hurt us if we make the big dance.

Ancient Mariner

Supporters of other clubs are talking various protests against the APL, mostly boycotting the active bays.
Others are talking not attending as they do not wish their money going to APL admin rather than their club.
There is still a lot of bad feeling out there towards the APL, more than many here may be aware of.

turbo

Supporters of other clubs are talking various protests against the APL, mostly boycotting the active bays.
Others are talking not attending as they do not wish their money going to APL admin rather than their club.
There is still a lot of bad feeling out there towards the APL, more than many here may be aware of.
Everyone will have a different take on what their response to the APL decision is. Overall I think most fans are at least disappointed in the decisions they've made and even more so how they were delivered.

For me I'll go to a home semi, maybe away if we ended up playing WSW/Sydney and if we make the GF I'm too weak to ignore that rare chance. But I wont scab and go to a neutral GF even if they're giving out free tickets like they did for the women's GF. If the APL is unlucky enough to get a MCY v ADL grand final then they deserve it to be empty. I'll still watch from home.

turbo

Anyone from that time could be excused for being a little bemused at calls for a boycott.
Yep. If anyone gets the right to ignore the boycott it's us.

People are hurting out there and this is an expense that they would not have budgeted for. Central Coast is a lower income area.
No question things are rough at the moment and many are feeling the pain. That said with booking fees included a family pass was 62 in the Navy GA section so the price is reasonable and about as accessible as a major event is going to be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred