• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi Final - Bus to Newcastle

Jeff (LouMacari)

heheehh....and while we're at it, the CCLC ticketek office will be open for a couple of hours around that time to sell their new Mariners FC merchandise. Flags, hats, scarves etc.

gull

Just wanted to say thanks. Caught the bus (and joined the Marinators) for the first time and it was brilliantly organised. Shame about the result.

Thanks again guys!

~Floss~

Yea, I'd like to thank DJ too - the effort required this week was so much greater than normal.

Usually the draw for Newcastle matches is known well in advance. This time we only had a week to get organised. To cap it all off it was a sellout crowd, and we filled three buses.

After finding out results and the semis draw on Sunday, by Tuesday we had 3 buses booked, and Premiers' T-shirts ordered to be finished by friday.

Because everyone was spread over multiple buses tonight we didn't get to do the usual thank-you song on the bus (usually led by Auburn before anyone is allowed to leave the bus).

So thanks to DJ, and Fish, Jeff & Karen, and anyone else who helped organise the buses and shirts so effectively.

If only we could take control of the seating and the officials as well...

yellowcake

taxman said:
yellowcake said:
No qualms about having my 8 year old on the bus last time. Marinators rating no worse than 'PG'  ;)

I'll be driving this time though - go to get down to the Doylo for Baby Animals on the way home  ;D

Give suze a kiss for me please :)

Well...at least gave her a hug ;D.
So a bad night had its redeeming features  ;). Top show!

mariners4ever

Wheresdadspants? said:
Yeah thanks guys for all the effort.  Also thanks to bus no5 driver Don for. pulling the bus over and letting me take a piss.

yeh that allowed me to hop off the bus and walk home

Wheresdadspants?

mariners4ever said:
Wheresdadspants? said:
Yeah thanks guys for all the effort.  Also thanks to bus no5 driver Don for. pulling the bus over and letting me take a piss.

yeh that allowed me to hop off the bus and walk home

Haha. Thats alright for you then. I tried to hold it in but was in pain. Went before we left and didn't drink on the bus but i had too much to drink at the ground.

Mariner Girl

I was on Bus 5 too - Is DON is GOOD  :eek:verhead:

The absolute funniest part of the trip was arriving into Newcastle at one of MANY roundabouts and the Bogan women coming onto the roundabout IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.  :piralaugh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred