• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi Final - Bus to Newcastle

Deej

OK, like usual I'm organising our bus for this weekend!

So far we have 1 booked and am ringing around for another, I'm hoping we can fill a few!

First 50 seats are now available, please PM me if you require any seats, it's FIRST IN FIRST SERVED!

Cost :

$15 Marinator Club Members
$20 Non-Marinator Club members

I'll post more details regarding payment later on today, the best option may be getting to the club early to pay on Sunday, I'll let you know.

Please note - usually we include a ticket to the game, this will not be the case for this fixture, you will be required to purchase your own!

Any questions fire away!  :fireup:

FFC Mariner

Hmmmmmmm bus full of pissed up Marinators going to an away trip for a major semi against our most hated rivals.

I'd go with probably not :)

brett

The worst you will get on the bus is a fair bit of bad language and maybe a bit of heckling if you look weird. If your kid can handle that, no reason not to.

dru

tyson said:
what bay are we buying tickets for?
Bay 10 (bay 11 is also mariners area) and failing that try and push (buy tickets) into Bay 9.

If your suicidal try bay 2.  ;)

Deej

~Floss~ said:
Any rumours of anyone organising a drinking bus, or are they all dry?

no - it's law that no alcohol is allowed on buses, nothing I/we can do about that unless anyone here can drive a 50 person bus? is prepared not to drink? and know's someone who will rent their bus to us?

tyson

even if someone is prepared to do that DJ, wouldnt it still be against the law?

and is it even necessary? smash a hip flask between getting off the bus and entering the venue? drink their shitty beer there. i dunno. id rather be sober so i can remember crushing the scummers.

FFC Mariner

tyson said:

and is it even necessary? smash a hip flask between getting off the bus and entering the venue? drink their shitty beer there. i dunno. id rather be sober so i can remember crushing the scummers.

That'll be exactly the same beer that we have wont it?? Actually, they have the Lager as well (and we dont) which is actually nicer.

EAS, the only ground in the world where you cant get full strength beer after HT but you can buy spirits.

tyson

weird. you cant buy spirits in their clubs apparently. including jagerbombs.

the mariners boys would hate it... with the amount of bombs they smashed down last night at TP.

Deej

tyson said:

u would think so but not necessarily.

at the end of the day I get told to pass on a message, I won't stop anyone drinking if they want to but if the driver say's don't then people need to be prepared to.

neverwozza

Greenpoleffc said:
Hmmmmmmm bus full of pissed up Marinators going to an away trip for a major semi against our most hated rivals.

I'd go with probably not :)

I thought as much. He's only 6 and he probably hears worse at home whenever Breeze is refereeing but I might err on the side of caution. In regards to looking weird my wife thinks I'm a stunner, except when I get my face painted.

M

mariners_4_ever

last time we went to newcastle my family and i went up  on the bus
and all the marinators were very well behaved
a very enjoyable trip and  great bunch of people

Deej

OK demand is high so I have booked another 2 buses.......that's 159 available seats......plenty available now so please pass the word to others, PM me ASAP and we can rock EAS!

I'm just finalising payment options and times etc........I'll have some concrete info later on tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred