• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
just starting this thread to discuss the old firm rivalry and discussion. As most can guess by my userbar Im an avid Celtic fan and im sure there are others on this forum that are. I also know that there are some people that support the other side on here as well.

This is just a thread to exchange taunts as well as upcoming matches between the two clubs.

I would also ask that people who feel strongly about one club in the rivalry vote for their club. If you dont please dont vote

Next upcoming match is a league match at Ibrox on the 29th. There is also a possibility of an upcoming cup match between the two clubs and Scott McDonald said that he wants this game to be the final

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/03/17/SOCCER_Celtic_McDonald.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership
Looks like the sheepshaggers had other ideas about that old firm final!!

Omni

Teddy Bear said:
skilbeck said:
Kareem said:
i voted...i dunno how strong I am...I hate Rangers but only coz I am supposed to!
I go for Celtic coz of McDonald + Boruc + Nakumura
I can also name other players
such as Venegoor of Hessellink
McGeady, Beattie etc.
I cant name one Rangers player though

Craig Beattie doesnt play for Celtic anymore, he plays for West Brom and is on loan to Preston North End atm

K, you will have to find a better, more up to date web site for your research.

I guess its only me, Lawrie and Fergie thats voted for the Gers.

Fool, I've been talking up Gers before you were here, finally nice to have some support!

Mariner Girl

As a long time Man U fan, we have a friendship with Celtic. So have supported them for about 30 years now.  :pirashoot:

I hope Lawrie isn't seeing all this, because he is so Rangers and CANNOT stand Celtic  :vomit:

Teddy Bear

Mariner Girl said:
As a long time Man U fan, we have a friendship with Celtic. So have supported them for about 30 years now.  :pirashoot:

I hope Lawrie isn't seeing all this, because he is so Rangers and CANNOT stand Celtic  :vomit:

Don't get that one as Sir Alex is a mad Rangers fan!!!

Mariner Girl

Teddy Bear said:
Mariner Girl said:

Don't get that one as Sir Alex is a mad Rangers fan!!!

It's between the 2 sets of supporters. Nothing to do with the clubs in an official capacity.

Teddy Bear

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow Follow We will Follow Rangers, Everywhere, anywhere, we will follow on

We are the People
We are the People
We are the People
We are the People

skilbeck

we may be pretty screwed for the SPL but there is one more derby left and we will draw blood. Now to repeat my question earlier, is there any pubs on the cc that have setanta?

Teddy Bear

two more old firm games left, both at parkhead. next one is week after next. I think it might be midweek.

serious14

skilbeck said:
is there any pubs on the cc that have setanta?

My house.  ;)

I don't remember much of the game, or what I did last night (perhaps someone who was over can remind me??  :p), but the bits of the game I _do_ remember were the atmosphere, the shithouse quality of the pitch, and the even more-so-shit quality of the game.

But then again, most derby's can be like that sometimes.  Not sure if that excuses the pitch though.....

skilbeck

serious14 said:
skilbeck said:
is there any pubs on the cc that have setanta?

My house.  ;)

I don't remember much of the game, or what I did last night (perhaps someone who was over can remind me??  :p), but the bits of the game I _do_ remember were the atmosphere, the shithouse quality of the pitch, and the even more-so-shit quality of the game.

But then again, most derby's can be like that sometimes.   Not sure if that excuses the pitch though.....

Well thats Ibrox for you :p. Celtic Park is the better stadium

Teddy Bear

Ibrox has been used so many times over the past few months due to the number of competitions they are in. Celtic park should be in immaculate condition  :p

skilbeck

Teddy Bear said:
Ibrox has been used so many times over the past few months due to the number of competitions they are in. Celtic park should be in immaculate condition  :p

whatever you say but with the fact that some of the huns supporters having blood thats as blue as their shirts, they should be able to get the number 1 ticketholder: earl of chistlewick or the baron of puddington or something to provide the funds for a resurfacing :p. Also, Celtic have done something that rangers wont able to do this year and that was progress to the knockout stage of the champions league.

end rant having a crack at british nobility

Omni

Rangers should have done it, but they blew it, only got themselves to blame.

Ibrox, well it's had one game called off for a waterlogged pitch, so that's akready going to be hard to recover from, like has been said, a lot of games have been played on it in a short space of time too. Hopefully they do something about it in the offseason. Screw having a better stadium, I'd prefer a domestic treble ;)

Serious - My understanding is that the game was boring and that Celtic were horrible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami