• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Schoolies Memories

Gibbsy

Surfers >> Anywhere else for schoolies. So many people the same age, mates, sheilas, beach, clubs, everything.

Money probs about 750 bucks in spending money, 500 in accomodation

Paolo

i dont recall loosing much at jupiters....maybe a stripper robbed me whilst i was passed out

trev

lol Best Week ever!!! went to halidays point at foster with a heap of mates fricken awesome

J

jiggles

Drank too much.
Shagged too much.
Tanned too much.

Pretty much sums it up really...

Mariner Girl

*cough*Umm I left school back in 1979 (stop your sniggering) and they didn't have schoolies as such. We just ran riot in the school playground on our last day.

Have fun kiddies... :D

MrCelery

MrCelery said:
1974 - before it was called 'schoolies week'. Bunch of guys jammed in two station wagons with boards stacked on top. Camped at Coolangatta in a dodgy tent to save $$$. Drank copious XXXX (never again). Got chummy with some girls, but the focus was surfing more than partying too hard.

I remember going to a Coolangatta venue\hotel called the Beach House that had huge American 'frat house' style parties. The House had their own song, sung loud at regular intervals:

"Beach house, Beach House, in the sun.
Stick your finger up your bum".

A real classy place there!

There were probably more verses, but were forgotten in the alcoholic fog. That verse for some reason has always stuck as a memory. Go figure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred