• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Schoolies Memories

Jocwa08

Hey Guys,

Im in year 12 this year.
We booked into a hotel the other day there's 15 of us.
In surfers paradise.
I cant wait and am getting heaps excited.

So i wanted to know, what were your memories of schoolies?

good??
bad??

cant remember??

just adding to the excitment

marinermick

just constant drinking and picking up - unfortunately none of the picking up led to shagging

on the last night seeing violent femmes supporting nirvana and being completely sober for it just for the experience

Redline

I went to New Zealand for 2 weeks. Cost as much as my mates spent on schoolies and i had so much more fun.

Paolo

in terms of dollars you get ripped off.....but its still epic.

I also recall that i had shit c**t friends, we all said we'd get with one healthy sized lady just for shits and giggles, being the casanova i am i get it done on the first night and they all back out and say they were only joking...rude pricks

Jocwa08

keensy said:

I also recall that i had shit c**t friends, we all said we'd get with one healthy sized lady just for shits and giggles, being the casanova i am i get it done on the first night and they all back out and say they were only joking...rude pricks

yeah i was thinking bout money,
my sister works at a bank and set me up a savings account.
how much do you reckon i will need??
Accomidation is $550
then were scubba diving
theme parks
shopping

oh yeah and getting completly wasted.

Paolo

Jocwa08 said:
keensy said:

yeah i was thinking bout money,
my sister works at a bank and set me up a savings account.
how much do you reckon i will need??
Accomidation is $550
then were scubba diving
theme parks
shopping

oh yeah and getting completly wasted.
i think i had $2500 spending and came back with $100 and tbh im not sure how i spent that much...bl me

note: i was 18 and drinking out drinking in clubs every night getting mugged off

dbryant

As Countryhick says, NZ is far more fun, epic, and original. Plus you use your money on something other than giant piss-up, which you can do at any time, basically.

So unless you want to pick up and then proceed to forget the whole experience, really, NZ > Surfers. And even then, you may get lucky in NZ :)

*wonders what year CH went to NZ*

Redline

I went skydiving...jumped from 15,000 feet, bungy jumped twice, went to the cadbury factory, and have pics from both bungies and the skydive and a dvd of the skydive as well.

And I did get lucky in NZ.

I went in...I think it was 2003...

Paolo

surfers > NZ

schoolies IS all about giant piss up with a bunch of other school leavers and trying to bag sheilas. f**k all this touristy whole experience garbage

Redline

I didnt go on a group thing.

I could think of better ways to spend that sort of money then getting blotto.

Paolo

Countryhick said:
I didnt go on a group thing.

I could think of better ways to spend that sort of money then getting blotto.
boring.....you have just completed 12 years of school, schoolies is to celebrate this which other people in same situation and you are already worrying about money...farken hell

Redline

Not what I said...said I could think of better ways to spend it. Very different from what you're saying I said.

MrCelery

1974 - before it was called 'schoolies week'. Bunch of guys jammed in two station wagons with boards stacked on top. Camped at Coolangatta in a dodgy tent to save $$$. Drank copious XXXX (never again). Got chummy with some girls, but the focus was surfing more than partying too hard.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Schoolie's memories ?...that's an oxymoron...if you did schoolie's week the way we see on tele...YOU HAVE NO MEMORY OF SCHOOLIE'S WEEK!!!!!

loyalist

Countryhick said:
I went skydiving...jumped from 15,000 feet, bungy jumped twice, went to the cadbury factory, and have pics from both bungies and the skydive and a dvd of the skydive as well.

And I did get lucky in NZ.

I went in...I think it was 2003...
This is a thread about the official schoolies week.
Feel free to make one about travelling to new zealand

Bear

I loved my schoolies week so much, i moved there and became a "toolie"

Memorys of throwing golf balls at our hotels tennis court from our 12th floor balcony, and having some randoms in the hotel across from ours catch them on their balcony

Buying grog, clearly being underage, but the bottle shop owner not giving a shit

Trying to sneak into strip clubs, and failing

Passing out on the beach, and walking in for a swim, fully clothed, when the sun came up (so many people also doing the same that nobody looked twice)

etc

Alicia

Well.... I didn't go to schoolies as such.

I went to a place up the coast near Macksville called Scotts Head.  His family had a couple of holiday houses up there.

Was great, except for the fact the day I woke up to leave I had chicken pox :(

-AL-

i had a mad time up at surfers except for the first and last days there. the first nite i was stinging for a piss and found a tree and in the maggot state that i was thought it was a good idea to piss on it. damn cops saw me and decided to throw me in lock up for the night. its an experience ill never forget. (ps didnt drop the soap).
and the last night i was there got so maggot that i passed out and slept through my alarm and ended up missing my early flight home.

in terms of money i only spent 1000 including everything, accomadation, piss, food, bail money. haha. the key is to eat maccas and drink goon bags. it works out alot cheaper if you do it that way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred