• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Santalab's 'Warning'

vesh

Well looky here 3 rounds to go and just 3 points behind top spot of course Sydney have no chance of winning the premiership, why on earth should he say such a thing when it's obvious that we are out of the race for top spot??

serious14 and Taylor, do you guys have a brain?? Is it not normal to say your team can challenge for the title when your just 3 points behind top spot?

EastEnder the 2nd last time we played against 11 men we had 10 men, and we won, anything can happen in football I mean heck 1st place got slaughtered by 2nd last tonight at home infront of 18 thousand that's alot worse than 5th getting smashed at home against last infront of 12 thousand it's like you think we can't beat anyone who have 11 players jesus christ grow up we were on 21 pts before our match against you and I clearly remember even beating you guys when you had 11 men, but nah let's act like 10 yr olds and say we can only ever win against 10 men....

Same goes with you Omni seriously Marinators have to be the worst fans in the A-League your a shit supporters group you style of offensive comments about opposition is literally childish.

Question, say if..... IF Sydney ended up coming 1st would you all still be laughing at Santalab? Or would you all be crying to your mummies because your poor team didn't come 1st and someone else did? naaaw poor kids

Thanks for that news flash Horza I've never seen anything like it before it's so surprising never would've thought a player who plays in a team only 3 points away from 1st with 3 rounds remaining would say such a thing!

f**king Marinators have a happy new year

Jimmy

Waiting for a Warning from Joeseph Keenan now about how melbourne might take our top 4 spot. :p

M

mariners_4_ever

typical scumbags sydney cant win with a full opposition team as every one saw last week and the week before  AND without Matthew Breeze being referee

Bex

vesh said:
Same goes with you Omni seriously Marinators have to be the worst fans in the A-League your a shit supporters group you style of offensive comments about opposition is literally childish.

Question, say if..... IF Sydney ended up coming 1st would you all still be laughing at Santalab? Or would you all be crying to your mummies because your poor team didn't come 1st and someone else did? naaaw poor kids.......

........f**king Marinators have a happy new year
Thats got to be the most childish post I've seen in here yet........

M

mariners_4_ever

wouldnt it wat and it comes from a typical sydney supporter
y doesnt he just go back to hornsby station with other sfc supprters and spit on one and other
still makes them lok likem scum no matter what they do
id have to say the cobve are the worst lot of A-League supporters i have ever seen
thay ruin every ones good night because its there god given right yer like f**k
why are they still even here they like to cause trouble dnt they what!!!!!!

GO MARINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serious14

LOL at Vesh.  Wonder if he's actually Santalab defending his own honor by posting in separate Firefox windows while he jerks it over some highly inappropriate German erotica...... scratch that, Santalab wouldn't be smart enough to use Firefox.  :p

Anyway Mr Vesh, yes it seems I do have a brain with regards to Sydney's minor premiership and finals hopes, because you still have to play away to Wellington AND QLD, and then your final home game is against Melbourne, who hate you and love beating you more than anything else in the world.  And remind me, when was the last time you beat them??

Checkmate Vesh, don't bother coming back.    Farkin' trolls over Festivus and New Years, what's the go??  Do all the school kids from the other teams think that going on opposition message boards is fun or something??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred