• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Santalab's 'Warning'

fedelta

Sunday Telegraph: We're firing: Santalab has eyes on Mariners' mantle By Chris Wilson
Striker Brendan Santalab has warned A-League front-runners Central Coast Mariners to look over their shoulders as Sydney FC continue their charge towards the finals.
Fresh from scoring one of the goals of the season that entrenched Sydney in the top four, Santalab said his side was now aiming at the league's top sot. Sydney moved four points clear of fifth placed Adelaide with Friday night's 3-1 comeback victory in the city of churches. Now the Mariners, three points clear and a game in hand are in Sydney's sights. With three weeks left in the regular season, he said "We've scored a lot of goals lately as well, so I think the teams in front of us would be looking over their shoulder."

Tassiemariner

I saw this on Fox Sports.
I wouldn't believe a word this twat says.
One of his quotes on fox was. " I don't reckon they could of fit 25,000 people in Hindmarsh Stadium".
Well nar shiite, it's a 18,000 capacity ground nitwit.

fedelta

He is a f*cking halfwit. Probably thinks he is a hero because he has scored 2 goals in two games.

Andy

Taylor said:
Sunday Telegraph: We're firing: Santalab has eyes on Mariners' mantle By Chris Wilson
Striker Brendan Santalab has warned A-League front-runners Central Coast Mariners to look over their shoulders as Sydney FC continue their charge towards the finals.
Fresh from scoring one of the goals of the season that entrenched Sydney in the top four, Santalab said his side was now aiming at the league's top sot. Sydney moved four points clear of fifth placed Adelaide with Friday night's 3-1 comeback victory in the city of churches. Now the Mariners, three points clear and a game in hand are in Sydney's sights. With three weeks left in the regular season, he said "We've scored a lot of goals lately as well, so I think the teams in front of us would be looking over their shoulder."

They've all been against ten men you daft c*nt.

Sean

Taylor said:
He is a f*cking halfwit. Probably thinks he is a hero because he has scored 2 goals in two games.

great goal, but marred with his celebration. he looked like a deadset wanker.

Statue

This is coming from a guy who had only started 4 games this season.
He can run his mouth if he wants but i still think he is rubbish even though he has scored those 2 goals

serious14

LOL at Santalab......

You get to play Wellington and QLD away, as well as Melbourne at home, whom you havn't beaten in forever.  We get to go away to Perth, where we've already won this season, and 3 other games at _home_.

Get a f*cking brain you halfwit wanker - oh, and learn how to pass whilst you're at it.

tyson

Dawson and is fellow friends at the creek will be embarrassed by his poor attempts of the frosted tipped hair-do.

Lloydo

As if the Telegraph would interview someone of Santalabs standard.
That's just an embarassment to the news paper, the fact their journalists can't get someone with a valid opinion.

"Errm, yeah, Sydney are doing well because... we're winning and like, that's good and like, yeah".

Omni

I think it was more "Errm, yeah, Sydney are doing well because I've scored goals, it's all me, did you see that strike against Adelaide, wasn't I hot shit"

Bex

That goal against Adelaide was a dead set fluke. I bet if he had that shot again (including spinning around) 20 times in front of an open goal he wouldn't put it up in the top corner like that again.

EastEnder

It's funny how all of a sudden Sydney think they are a force to be reckoned with, their last 11-a-side match was an ass kicking from Perth. A full complement CCM would have crushed them, didn't see the Adelaide game so can't comment, but it sounded like a shite game to watch.

I don't think they are any more of a threat than they have been all season.

Atomic

Did anyone see Paul Okon on The World Game on Sunday. He said he played with "'Dawson" over in Europe and inferred that he is "high maintenance". He should fit in nicely with all the other head-cases at FC (that includes coach and board members). I'm sure this guy will cause more trouble (when it comes to team harmony) than he's worth.

Looking forward to FC's next defeat at the hands of an 11 man team.

Omni

Yep, when they play 11-men they're shite, shame they'll never play 11 men for the rest of the year, Sydney FC have won the league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred