• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round six - local league thread

coast

oufc at home (1st time) to tuggerah 9:15. Looking forward to posting our 1st win (hopefully) haha.

Gopher of Pern

You guys should do well against Tuggerah. We beat them 2-0 and we were down a man the second half.

We got Kincumber at Kincumber at 12:45....our first away game. Should be a good clash, Kinny had a draw against Budgewoi last week, so im sure they'd be keen to put another win on the board. A win for us will extend our lead at the top.

We are top of the League! say WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!

Ted

Killarney 14Bs vs Berkeley @ Kurraba Oval - 12:30.

We will again be down on numbers so a win is probably wishful thinking..

coast

Gopher of Pern said:
You guys should do well against Tuggerah. We beat them 2-0 and we were down a man the second half.

We got Kincumber at Kincumber at 12:45....our first away game. Should be a good clash, Kinny had a draw against Budgewoi last week, so im sure they'd be keen to put another win on the board. A win for us will extend our lead at the top.

We are top of the League! say WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!

Yeah i'm confident you guys can post a win against kinny, we played them first and went down 4-2. There first goal was scored within 1 minute, me and another player were still on sideline taking out peircing's haha.

GET_RAD

Budgewoi D21's away to Berkley Vale.
hoping to extend our lead at the top and our goal differance after smashing gossy 4-0.
and dislocating my knee cap in the first 20.
but i played on and now i wish i didn't
haha

BAD BULLZ

:headbutt: :fireup: :headbutt: :fireup: :headbutt: :fireup: :headbutt: :fireup: :headbutt: :fireup: :headbutt: :fireup:
By the time this sunday comes i will have gone 4 weeks without kicking a ball :headbutt: i'm so pumped up i believe WE kan7's/2's  got gwandalan away at 12 i dont care where it it is just bring it on.
:naughty:no rain FFS plz :innocent:

Kareem

Friday Night- Ourimbah vs Umina... My own personal derby. I know every single player in their team and they all know me! I will not be allowed time on the ball, will be pushed off the ball and will be the last person they let score a goal- result: we will probs kill them if we do that (as I am not the best player on my team and the others will just walk thru if Umina do that...:p). I think we should win (2nd vs 9th-aka last). Most players on their team have threatned to hurt me so it should be fun!!!

Saturday- U13s SEU vs Toukley. The match of the round 1st vs 3rd (we r 3rd) although we got game in hand so ultimately it is 1st vs 2nd. They came from 12A's (came last) and worst game was a 4-1 win for them I believe (shocking, lol). We got both our CB's for 1st time this season...+ an inform winger (scored a double and set up another in 3-1 win) + 12B's CB who will come off the bench to play with a strong 3 man backline!

Sunday- I have been asked to play MAA6 and MAA7 probs off bench (maybe startin for AA7 as they will be minus players). MIght also play MAA3 or 5 after MAA6 if i can find out who to contact!If I can play 3 games in one day I can maybe get back my form...scored 10 goals in 1 month (9 in 3 weeks of preseason) + Rd1 (1 goal). Havent scored since Rd1...including missing that penalty! I should be playin MAA until I can score freely (Note: Maybe wont happen...was woeful at training yesterday)- by freely i mean Puttin away 1 on 1s!

T

Am playing at Mountains this week, back to where I played my first ever game.....

hasbeen

Kareem said:
Friday Night- Ourimbah vs Umina... My own personal derby. I know every single player in their team and they all know me! I will not be allowed time on the ball, will be pushed off the ball and will be the last person they let score a goal- result: we will probs kill them if we do that (as I am not the best player on my team and the others will just walk thru if Umina do that...:p). I think we should win (2nd vs 9th-aka last). Most players on their team have threatned to hurt me so it should be fun!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about being threatened with being hurt ... the Umina 18B's are a good bunch of lads and don't hurt dumb animals.

Kareem

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

I wouldn't worry too much about being threatened with being hurt ... the Umina 18B's are a good bunch of lads and don't hurt dumb animals.
go and get a life! I am glad to that I have left Umina if it means leaving idiots like you behind. 1/2 the club are decent but its the other half I cant stand
And bull that the 18B's are a good bunch of lads. A few of them are genuine nice guys (who apparently dont make threats against me), others are the ones who take it personal i left the team. I would like to see any one of them try to lay a hand on me- my team has my back!

On a positive note- Umina RB and RM whom i will be most likely dealing with (im left sided player) are friends of mine with the RB bein the nicest guy ever and the RM a good mate of mine! (so for most of the match I will be safe :p)

Ted

marinermick said:
killarney aa2 v woy woy at home 9am

i am out for this because of breeze like refereeing

What happened Mick?

MarinaTed said:
Killarney 14Bs vs Berkeley @ Kurraba Oval - 12:30.

We will again be down on numbers so a win is probably wishful thinking..

Since posting, I found out at training we will have 11 players for this game with out borrowing any. Here's hoping a win comes our way...

Part_Timer

Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

go and get a life! I am glad to that I have left Umina if it means leaving idiots like you behind. 1/2 the club are decent but its the other half I cant stand
And bull that the 18B's are a good bunch of lads. A few of them are genuine nice guys (who apparently dont make threats against me), others are the ones who take it personal i left the team. I would like to see any one of them try to lay a hand on me- my team has my back!

On a positive note- Umina RB and RM whom i will be most likely dealing with (im left sided player) are friends of mine with the RB bein the nicest guy ever and the RM a good mate of mine! (so for most of the match I will be safe :p)

gez the way you describe this game its like bloods and crips

Aden

aussiecross said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

gez the way you describe this game its like bloods and crips

HAHAHA this is so comical how  you go into the story  kareem  just enjoy the football  and stop goin on bout  who is and isnt gonna hurt u there is a  referee on the pitch to control things like this..  u makin it sound like aussiecross said some type of gang war .  take a chill pill

Aden

get that red shizzle off my corner nizzle  cuz on thsi block we crip representin  .. Yadigg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred