• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Seven - local league thread

marinermick

forecast for sunday is for rain and howling winds like the storms we had last june

hope it holds off and is not so bad

GET_RAD

Bdgie D21's home to gossie?
(we played those suckas 2 weeks ago at budgie as well)
should win we beat em 4-0 last time.
still remain in top spot 1 point and nine goals clear

gialloblu

Not exactly local coast league but should be of interest. Eastern Suburbs (Sydney) league 17/5 Sydney Uni vs Loko Cove AA7 (my team) & AA5 Dibo & Brett's team. Looking forward to this one...

Ted

Same as usual, down on players and forced to borrow 2 just to make the 11.  ::)
We lost 5-1 to Toukley!

mariners4ever

gossie 17B's won 5-2 on friday night against gwandalen who were equal top before our game, so a good confidence boost before we play budgewoi who are top of the table next week

nutmeg

Gosford WAA4s lost 4-0 to the entrance, and it was great being able to go and watch my brothers team beat eggys team

T

nutmeg said:
Gosford WAA4s lost 4-0 to the entrance, and it was great being able to go and watch my brothers team beat eggys team
Was a good game, the score doesn't reflect the play. Thanks for letting me get a run today as the AA5s had a bye. Pity about the wind.... so close yet so far!!  :thumbup:

PubBrawler

MAA6,s The mighty Avoca Sharks win again, defeating Woy Woy 2-1, still underfeated but just! Good game woy woy.

marinermick

Killarney AA2 lost to Kincumber (1) 0-2

Best we played all season but the worst our strikers have played all season. They socred two quality goals and we were unlucky.

Part_Timer

morisset united ressies got up 7-0 and first grade won 4-2 against musslebrook....season is starting to turn around for us..climbing back up the ladder

BAD BULLZ

nutmeg said:

yup good for 10minutes again up 2nil both mine altho this weeks double was much 'prettier' then last weeks wasn't enough nuttyz brothers team put 4 on us including scoring 1 himself and rattleing the posts from long range twice.
1w 1d 3losses our teams scored at least 2 every game but just can't keep the other team out.

COUNTING DOWN TILL NEXT WEEKS GAME  ALREADY FIRST TIME EVER BE UP AGAINST MY BEST MATE IN A COMPETITIVE MATCH SHOULD BE FUN

Kareem

marinermick said:
be nice if someone could get some PL results on here on a sunday evening
Saturday 17-May PLUIM1 1700 PRM 1st SEU WMG 0 0
Sunday 18-May BUD1 1445 PRM 1st BUD DOY 5 0
Sunday 18-May ENT1 1445 PRM 1st ENT EGO 0 0
Sunday 18-May UMI1 1445 PRM 1st UMI OUR 2 0
Saturday 17-May KAN1 1715 PRM Res KAN BER 1 5
Saturday 17-May PLUIM1 1700 PRM Res SEU WMG 0 2
Sunday 18-May BUD1 1245 PRM Res BUD DOY 3 1
Sunday 18-May ENT1 1245 PRM Res ENT EGO 1 0
Sunday 18-May UMI1 1245 PRM Res UMI OUR 3 2
I got div1 if anyone wants them?

Aden

u forgot  kanwal first grade i wanna see their result come on kareem lets get with it  ayye

Aden

GOOOOOD!!!!  I HOPE SO BAD WYOMING BY THE UNI  ( OURIMBAH)  GET RELEGATED AND SENT TO WHERE THEY BELONG

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred