• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Seven - local league thread

Ted

Killarney 14Bs vs Toukley (at Toukley) - 1:45 Sat

Once again will be down on players for this game. Hoping to 'borrow' from the 14Ds to field a full 11.

Kareem

good luck! When (hopefully) you guys string a win it will be feel good story of the season!
u18s- bye
u13C's- 2nd vs 3rd (2nd havent played Toukley yet). This gives us indication...whoever wins this game is almost definatley going to come 2nd!
Not playin AA i think...
Just either bench for reserves at Umina (around the corner) or if not then just watch the games. We need a win in 1sts!!!

hasbeen

Kareem said:
good luck! When (hopefully) you guys string a win it will be feel good story of the season!
u18s- bye
u13C's- 2nd vs 3rd (2nd havent played Toukley yet). This gives us indication...whoever wins this game is almost definatley going to come 2nd!
Not playin AA i think...
Just either bench for reserves at Umina (around the corner) or if not then just watch the games. We need a win in 1sts!!!
You will geta very warm welcome at Umina ... hope you get a run in Reserves ....

BAD BULLZ

:headbutt: This early in the season and your already only aiming for 2nd pfft what happened to the confidence toughin up kid if they shouldn't be in the comp then step up have ago maybe you'll get up then you could come tell us how you beat a team that dominated in an unfair comp if your happy to settle for 2nd without a fight then you might as well walk out now :tv: :popcorn:

......................I'm playin at 12.45 @ Kanwal against gosford...........

Kareem

Eggy said:
:headbutt: This early in the season and your already only aiming for 2nd pfft what happened to the confidence toughin up kid if they shouldn't be in the comp then step up have ago maybe you'll get up then you could come tell us how you beat a team that dominated in an unfair comp if your happy to settle for 2nd without a fight then you might as well walk out now :tv: :popcorn:

Look not only did we lost against Toukley they were killin us (2 or 3-0) down right side until I brough on our 'ring-in' from 12B's who apparently made branch last season??? (does it go that young?).
This kid plays Sweepe in 12B's, and IMO would be an awesome midfielder. The way he plays is quite beyond his years...
Next time we wont have him- we can maybe score a few but without him in defence (which lacks speed), what answer do u we have. There is always brute force (as suggested by one of SEU's PL players) but I am definately against it. SEU do not expect us to win compafter that game and I guess it takes pressure off our guys and myself.
If we want to win we need 4 goals. We can keep them down 3 goals if I pack defence!

BAD BULLZ

I'm not giving you coaching suggestions i'm just sayin suck it up you gotta believe you can do it or it wont happen.
No brute force wont work a good team will make a dirty team look incompetent.Whats the point going out there giving yourself No chance of winning .
Mariners supposed to be 2nd worst club in comp they believed now there arguably the most successful club in the comp.Sml team sml town sml budget they  didn't just settle for that they stepped up an conquered.
All im sayin is have a go anything can happen.

marinermick

aa2 killarney has another 9am game - this time at kincumber versing (  ;D ) kincumber

will be nice to get on the park this week

Kareem

Eggy said:
I'm not giving you coaching suggestions i'm just sayin suck it up you gotta believe you can do it or it wont happen.
No brute force wont work a good team will make a dirty team look incompetent.Whats the point going out there giving yourself No chance of winning .
Mariners supposed to be 2nd worst club in comp they believed now there arguably the most successful club in the comp.Sml team sml town sml budget they  didn't just settle for that they stepped up an conquered.
All im sayin is have a go anything can happen.
i see what u r sayin!
Trust me wat I say here is just my outlet of frustration. I am training the guys crazy until we meet again. I told them at halftime I bleieved in them and that I thought we had better players (3 or 4 of our players are better)(just lack speed + mentality + an even team- a few small players- some lack skill- but hey so did I at that age).
I keep my thoughts to myself- because as the coach its my responsibility top motivate them and when we play them next time we will aim to win...(only way to win league now assuming Toukley dont drop a game).
Factor in a few games with 15C;s at training (for physical purposes) and we will certianly be more of a challenge.
Pretty much just the way they play is amazing for 13 year olds and I only believe they came last in A grade, last season because of no individual standouts!

Part_Timer

my team i coach 17-05-08 4 01:15 Scone Complex Scone      Morisset  
my team 18-05-08 4 01:15 Auston Oval Morisset      Muswellbrook  

busy weekend

nutmeg

Eggy said:

hey eggy see ya there that my brothers team.
Gosford Waa4's play the entrance at pat morley at 10.45

RADINHO

MarinaTed said:
Killarney 14Bs vs Toukley (at Toukley) - 1:45 Sat

Once again will be down on players for this game. Hoping to 'borrow' from the 14Ds to field a full 11.

oh no when will you get this full team but good luck and Toukley are the only team we have lost to but with an understrength squad but never the less good luck and i hope there is a win on the cards.

RADINHO

My team Kariong is versing Berekly Vale (8th) at 2 at Berkely and i am keeper our 1st choice broke his ankle so for me its from scoring goals to saving goals.

Kareem

not playing on Sunday...bit sad. But i cant get through a full training session without pulling up (hamstring? higher than my previous hamstring problems). 21s needed players- four u18s! Grade have got a lot of players back (no injuries i dont think from last week so just injury returns)(although one with glandular fever and a few with the flu).
Refereein on saturday and sunday though!
Might be down to 10 players this weekend for 13c's against 2nd place...12B's, 12D's, 11C's and 11E's (desperate enough)- are all playin at same time. should be fun

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred