• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round One - Local League Thread (2010)

Ted

10th April - Killarney O35C v Wyong @ KDS7 - 1pm KO.
11th April - Killarney MAA7 v Ourimbah @ OUR1  - 10:45 KO

;D

J

jiggles

11th April - WAA5 - Kariong v Kanwal 2 - 1:30PM KO...at Wadalba :/

marinermick

Ted said:

;D

nice, curtain raiser to our game on same ground at 12:30pm

Ourimbah AA5 v Killarney AA5

either clever draw work or coincidence as you could possibly have either team back up

marinermick

marinermick said:
Ted said:

;D

either clever draw work or coincidence as you could possibly have either team back up

oh, did my calf wednesday night so i look like missing the first couple of games

Ted

marinermick said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:

;D

oh, did my calf wednesday night so i look like missing the first couple of games

that's gotta suck...

BAD BULLZ

marinermick said:
Ted said:

;D

I believe its clever draw work as wherever possibull aa3s and 1's link up perfectly same venues back to back.

poko said:
11th April - WAA5 - Kariong v Kanwal 2 - 1:30PM KO...at Wadalba :/

Pokes and cougers got lucky that ovals so lush at the moment like playing on soft carpet nothing like the hard dry dusty paddock it has been hopefully it lasts for a while.

AA3's Kanwal vs Wyoming 12.30 Kan1
AA1's Kanwal vs Wyoming 2.15 kan 1
:vhappy: :vhappy:
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

marinermick

Watched 35As Kincumber v Ourimbah. 4-1 Ourimbah. Two things that really struck me:

1. Frost Reserve had grass  :eek:
2. The high standard of the game. Terrific passing and movement. Andrew Hubbard (hattrick) and Phil Cartner up front for Ourimbah could easily be still playing premier league.

northernspirit

Gosford MAA3 0 - East Gosford MAA3 1

We had chances to at least draw the game but based on fitness they were good for the 3 points

mariners4ever

trev said:
budgie MAA8 drew with Brekley vale 1 all
Budgie MAA5 drew with terrigal 2 all

great effort in goals trev, fark better hope we dont get that referee again this season, too busy fixing up his fringe to have any control over the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred