• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Nine - Local league thread

Bear

You aint got shit egg, bring it on ;)  :pirashoot: :pirate:

Eggy after sunday  :( :headbutt:

Me after sunday  :headbounce: :eek:verhead:

And hopefully not  :redcard:

BAD BULLZ

LOl your the first game of potentially 3 you'll just be a warm up ;)

I'm doin these :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:eek:nes after every game no matter what the result :eek:verhead:
someones going home in  a ourimbahian wambulance :popo: :popo:
:thumbup:This sundays getting better n better
Are you keeper n sacko stopper lol odds are its gunna be me in the ambulance and i'll love every second of it. :popo: :headbutt: :vhappy: :headbutt: :popo:

Bear

I dont think ill be keeper, so ill be on you like auburn on a pie mate. You have more chance of scoring in the cross than you do on Sunday ;)

Kareem

Marinerchick said:
good luck to everyone this weekend hope all goes well :)
to you too
i most likely playin 3 matches this w/e. Maybe 5 if some AA teams need some subs!
i just want to score a goal in AA or 21s- just cant atm!

marinermick

Kareem said:
Marinerchick said:
to you too
i most likely playin 3 matches this w/e. Maybe 5 if some AA teams need some subs!

isn't there a rule saying 18s are not allowed to fill in for an all grade lower than four

was last year anyways

Kareem

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
Marinerchick said:
to you too

isn't there a rule saying 18s are not allowed to fill in for an all grade lower than four

was last year anyways
yea there was
they changed it
now it states
18A's and 17A's- AA1-3
and 18B's and 17B's- no restriction
it is a  dodgy rule as clubs such as Ourimbah (2-5 players) and Doylo (at least 1 player I believe) have player/s that play 1st grade and/or reserves. In theory these players could play AA8 or something! especially if they had a Saturday game (at Pluim) or something!

Anyway scratch that. I am not playin AA on Sunday anymore. I am required for trip to Doylo- to wamr bench and grab 5 at the end. Not my idea of a good time- but its all baby steps!

Gen (MarinerMum)

Wyong 17's playing the Gwandalan sook's beat them 3-1 first game.  Lads have now warmed up and ready to wipe the field with them.  Good luck lads

T

9am at Fagans.... why they insist on playing All Age games at 9am I really don't know....

Hoover

Bearinator said:
I dont think ill be keeper, so ill be on you like auburn on a pie mate. You have more chance of scoring in the cross than you do on Sunday ;)

quote of the yr so far from bear!

BAD BULLZ

Not sure if things have changed or if it was just me...but Last time i was in the cross it seemed fairly easy to score i could ve had a double in the first 15mins  :p so on the slightly tighter coast in an 80min session i'm thinkin roughly scoring least 3 times.

Bear

Im out. Iv cant play. Filthy. Looks like im never going to be able to prove im the better man eggy ;)

Ted

14Bs lost 1-2 to Umina. This game was a definate coach killer, I lost count of our missed shots on goal. We played well but made some very silly mistakes that cost us the game...

PubBrawler

Maa,6 Budg 2 def Avoca 1 top of the table clash, was our hardest game yet but we had no keeper, should be able to do them next time!

Kanwal Bull

kanwal aa3's  4 - 4 toukley, were down 3-0 within about 1/2 hour, was 3-1 at half time, came out 2nd half fired up got up 4-3, I scored the 4th, then they got another abit later. such an intense game, and considering toukley had only conceded 4 goals the entire comp before our game was pretty good.

Kareem

u18B's
started with 10 players- didnt get 11th til near halftime at which we scored with 10 men. We finished up at 4-0- but a good game by the KDS- they just couldnt convert there chances- we could!

U13C's
2nd vs 10th
we were too cocky- so we were only 2-0 at halftime (considering this team lost 13-0 to 1st and 9-1 to 3rd). Took GK out of goals after 10 mins (once we were 1-0 up). Switched our 13C's GK with his little bro from 11C's who is also a GK- half the size of the goals.
GK a bit unlukcy in 1st half but ended up scoring a 2nd half hattrick- two chips over their GK and one rocket from 6 yards!
7-0 end score. And well played by Umina. They never stopped trying and really wanted a win- but they just couldnt match it with my team. Umina think they should be in D's and tbh I agree!

21s OUR vs Terrigal
0-0. We hit the crossbar once and the post (thanks to keepers fingertip save). We know we should have won but we didnt and back to shooting practice! Possesion 65-35 if not more to us!

Doylo
Reserves- Injuries hurt us and we were 1-0 but they came back to 4-1! Believe it or not we could have and should have won the reserves game. Just bad luck- including a penalty and an own goal + poor attempt of an offside trap!

1sts- 4-1 loss. We deserved a better scorline- although Doylo were better team and deserved the win IMO. still 4-1 makes it look like it was easy and it wasnt - halftime was 1-1!

I am finished! Congrats to those who won this weekend!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred