• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Four Local Thread

RADINHO

My kariong 15A team played Budgewoi 2day and at the very start of the game one of our players received a red card and we ended up losing 6-1 playing with ten men for 70 minutes. however the only positive out of the game this season is i scored our only goal :)

Ted

RADINHO said:
My kariong 15A team played Budgewoi 2day and at the very start of the game one of our players received a red card and we ended up losing 6-1 playing with ten men for 70 minutes. however the only positive out of the game this season is i scored our only goal :)

Sounds like our first round game from 2008. KDS 14Bs only played with 9 players and kept it nil all for the first half. We lost 10 nil in the end though. 

Also this is round 3 (not 4) game mate...;)

Kareem

Ted said:
RADINHO said:

guys we need to maybe align he threads
can we call anzac day a bye perhaps (i know it wasnt exactly)- thus making it round 4 all around???
just an idea

Ted

Kareem said:
Ted said:
RADINHO said:

guys we need to maybe align he threads
can we call anzac day a bye perhaps (i know it wasnt exactly)- thus making it round 4 all around???
just an idea

Seems easy enough if you are playing a certain round to use that rounds thread.

Pretty sure there are no MAA games on the 7th of June anyway.

Atomic

Gopher of Pern said:
Part_Timer said:
but im into rnd 6 already

Please note that this is in the forum 'Central Coast Football', not 'Scumtown Football.' Please post your results in the relevant forum kkthxbai.

I, for one, support all Marinators posting news about their games regardless of what the association is, be it in Sydney, Newcastle... even Tamworth

WELL INFORMED

Ground Closures for sunday 3/5 as at 8.07am are :
Toukley,Kincumber,Doyalson closed all day with Terrigal closed  for am games at this stage with a decision on pm games to be made later .

Confirmed as open are:
Budgie,Wyoming,Wyong,EGO and Gwandalan
the rest - no report to confirm closed or open so would asume open

Wombat

Another win for Kariong 035B ..aka "The Relics".

Another tough game against East Gosford....is there any other type against the Rams?

A 2.1 win.  We should have had a few more and hit the post when we should have closed out the game.  Rams missed a penalty.  Our keeper made some top saves.

Hard game and good win.  This div is very competetive this season.

Ben

budgie AA6's vs kincumber has been moved from kincumber to budgie cause of ground closures

marinermick

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 v Wyoming 9am at Wyoming
kill them!!!
Fire up  :fireup:, biggest game of any Ourimbah players season ;)

playing boys half our age and on top of the table

there can only be one tactic

and that tactic worked a treat

a win to Ourimbah AA5 v Wyoming in the derby 3-1

game could have been 8-1 as we hit the post three times and had chance after chance

we just came out hard early and they just wilted like the little girls they were

by the end of the game they were constantly putting their hand up to come off

i think their coach was john mcclafferty's brother too

Gopher of Pern

Atomic said:
Gopher of Pern said:
Part_Timer said:
but im into rnd 6 already

Please note that this is in the forum 'Central Coast Football', not 'Scumtown Football.' Please post your results in the relevant forum kkthxbai.

I, for one, support all Marinators posting news about their games regardless of what the association is, be it in Sydney, Newcastle... even Tamworth

Was just having a go at the part timer. Of course we wanna hear how marinators go.

On that note, Killarney AA6's had a 2 all draw against Kanwal. We were unlucky, ref didn't see the ball go over the line on a corner (ball swung out then back in) where they scored, and gave them a penalty when one of our players was taken down in the same fashion in the first half. Ben cleared the crossbar from a metre out, but sunk home our second goal to make up for it.

Redline

AA6 Woy Woy v Terrigal 2...we played utter dross and lost 3-1. Missed a penalty shot...guy that took it said he'd never taken a penalty before...he skied it. We didn't deserve to win that game. I can only hope we turn it around at home again next week.

PubBrawler

maa5 well avoca got dun 2-0 by berkeley vale, 9 players against 11 so our goalie had to play and our injured player went in goal, the game ended up as an all in brawl with 2 red cards and 2 yellow, ref still made the the wrong call they should have got 2 red not one and he even said it after the game but all game they played the long ball and still only got 2 tapins we had shot after shot but couldn,t put it in the net, o well our goal is top 4 and we know we can beat the best teams! good win mick i hate those wyoming fags, i,m thinkin the teams with the biggest players seem to have an advantage in our div which is wrong, kincumber next week hopefully with some reserves!

trev

Budgie AA6's beat Kincumber AA6's 2-1 in a good game of football, we went down early but we picked ourselfs up and came from behind good work lads

Kareem

marinermick said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:
kill them!!!

game could have been 8-1 as we hit the post three times and had chance after chance

we just came out hard early and they just wilted like the little girls they were

bloody good effort
reallyt proud of u guys ;)
who scored ???

Part_Timer

Part_Timer said:
morisset united vs belmont tingira
ressies 0-0 we didnt wake up till the 65th min finished with a flurry or chances but couldnt convert
firsts 1-1. 2 reds, numerous grub tackles could have gone either way

marinermick

Kareem said:
marinermick said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:
kill them!!!

bloody good effort
reallyt proud of u guys ;)
who scored ???

adam drew snared a brace while kev hamblin scored a peach of a header

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads