• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Four Local Thread

Ravana

Kincumber AA7 vs Entrance AA7 at the entrance...

got out first win last week, looking forward to this one!

Ted

kevrenor said:
Ted said:
kevrenor said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Ourimbah AA5 v Wyoming 9am at Wyoming
kill them!!!
Fire up  :fireup:, biggest game of any Ourimbah players season ;)
playing boys half our age and on top of the table
there can only be one tactic
Mine at 37, after 29 years, was to retire ... but I like it!

You don't even play O35 Kev?
Injury or had enough mate?

O35 didn't exist back then afaik

Then bad knee and 3 young children then. Indoor is therefore no good for knee either.

Now if they had an over 55 on mini-grounds!

Fair enough, although ya could give O45 a go. Not too much running involved there even though its on a full pitch ;)

kanewillow

Ravana said:
Kincumber AA7 vs Entrance AA7 at the entrance...

got out first win last week, looking forward to this one!

entrance AA7 quality side won both of there games convincinly

AA8 entrance v toukly at the entrance

clarky81

kariong aa2 v kincumber at kincumber 9.15am looking for 1 st win after two come from behind draws last two games

Atomic

Woy Woy O35's yet to play a competitive game! 1st rd washout, then Easter, then bye, then ANZAC Day... IT BETTER NOT BE RAINING ON SATURDAY!!!!

Kareem

Atomic said:
Woy Woy O35's yet to play a competitive game! 1st rd washout, then Easter, then bye, then ANZAC Day... IT BETTER NOT BE RAINING ON SATURDAY!!!!
unlucky

well I am out for Ourimbah
in an awesome coincidence
For 1st 3 rounds Yahya (one Egyptian) has been out with groin injury (left side), and now he is returning- I (another Egyptian) am out with identical groin injury (although not as severe hopefully.
I hate being out (cancelled tennis today as well as reffing on weekend)- especially if i end up losing my place!

marinermick

Kareem said:
Atomic said:
unlucky

For 1st 3 rounds Yahya (one Egyptian) has been out with groin injury (left side), and now he is returning- I (another Egyptian) am out with identical groin injury (although not as severe hopefully.
I hate being out (cancelled tennis today as well as reffing on weekend)- especially if i end up losing my place!

buy some quarter skins (shorts) for when you return and wear them all the time while playing football

best thing i ever did for a chronic groin injury

Kareem

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
Atomic said:
unlucky

buy some quarter skins (shorts) for when you return and wear them all the time while playing football

wow thanx for tip
and my groin injury is chronic- I did it last year and I think its always gonna be niggling at me (especially when just regularly fatigued)
thnx again!

Redline

Woy Woy AA6 at home against Terrigal 2.

so far we're D (away) - W (home) - D(away)

this weekend and next weekend at home...hoping to make home the fortress. GD of +3 so far.

marinermick

Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
Atomic said:
unlucky

wow thanx for tip
and my groin injury is chronic- I did it last year and I think its always gonna be niggling at me (especially when just regularly fatigued)
thnx again!

no problems

make sure you are properly rested and healed before playing again

a groin injury can never be "run out" or get better with exercise

mariners4ever

lost 4-1
good tight 1st half but fell apart in 2nd, my injury didnt help and left us with no subs and with others getting cramps i had to come back on. also the referee did his bit for the other team aswell

bjw

bjw
mariners4ever said:
lost 4-1
good tight 1st half but fell apart in 2nd, my injury didnt help and left us with no subs and with others getting cramps i had to come back on. also the referee did his bit for the other team aswell

who'd you play?
you play for gosford, yeah?

Kareem

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
marinermick said:
Kareem said:
Atomic said:
unlucky

wow thanx for tip
thnx again!

no problems

make sure you are properly rested and healed before playing again

a groin injury can never be "run out" or get better with exercise
well usually i would have played this weekend despite painthis new approach is actually sensible
last year I played on it on cold friday nights. It ruined my season (had painful 2nd halves, misse plenty of chances to play sunday games), ended up going to physio for rehab.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Did it last year and it's still niggling?  Nasty....play any sport over summer at all?
i played tennis, futsal, 6 a side and street soccer. Didnt pull up once (warm weather)
however it has pulled up occasionally at training (cold) but goes away after stretching
but it gave me pain after muckaround tennis on monday. Then started to walk to train station and felt it a lot.
But I played futsal that night no problem.
But next 2 days i felt it walking- i dunno, just one of those life long injuries possibly!

mariners4ever

brennan said:
mariners4ever said:
lost 4-1

who'd you play?
you play for gosford, yeah?

play for gossie and played against kariong, why ???

Atomic

Atomic said:

Not only did we get on, we beat Kanwal 3-0! Woo hoo!!!  :eek:verhead: Great team effort but still alot of room for improvement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred