• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Five Local Thread.

Ben

budgie AA6's vs Terrigal1 2:45 at budgie, gonna be a tough game but hoping we can get a good result to keep us up near the top of the table

Sacko

MAA 5 OUR v MTN KO 2.45pm

It should be another good game as we are level on points and goal difference, it'll be well worth missing lunch with the Mother Law for, so get along and cheer on the lads!

You may even get to see the return from injury of Mr "I'll get you a goal a game" aka Bear....   

T

Gos WAA5N are playing Tuggerah at 10.15am.... should be a good game :D

Redline

Woy Woy MAA6 home this sunday to WYG...Wyoming I assume.

This is a must win for us...We lost last week at home, and we need to win this to keep us up in the reaches, and maintain confidence.

Kareem

Redline said:
Woy Woy MAA6 home this sunday to WYG...Wyoming I assume.

This is a must win for us...We lost last week at home, and we need to win this to keep us up in the reaches, and maintain confidence.
WYG is short for Wyong
WMG is short for Wyoming

marinermick

Sacko said:

It should be another good game as we are level on points and goal difference, it'll be well worth missing lunch with the Mother Law for, so get along and cheer on the lads!

You may even get to see the return from injury of Mr "I'll get you a goal a game" aka Bear....   

bear will not be back for this game

the game is at ourimbah by the way and on field two while premier league is on field one

Kareem

marinermick said:
Sacko said:

bear will not be back for this game

the game is at ourimbah by the way and on field two while premier league is on field one
playing 12:45pm at Ourimbah- then will watch Prem at 2:45- will have a few glances when i can at your game hopefully
good luck ;)

W

Wilson

MPL. Budgey v berkeley vale. At mingara. Should be a cracker..

W

Wilson

marinermick said:
Wilson said:
MPL. Budgey v berkeley vale. At mingara. Should be a cracker..

betcha you have trent refereeing as well

Last game there he sent a player off from The Entrance..Does he have an affiliation with the club??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred