• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Eleven - Local League thread...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Ah I wasn't having a go or anything, I just wanted to let you know that you may not get a response from the official referees on here - but like I said, if any of them are free they can always ring up to get permission, if they want.  Just wanted to let you know what the situation is :)

I've taken the weekend off reffing to do uni work, so I can't help you.  Not that you'd want me reffing anyway :p

Sunday's appointments will be updated Sat night, so until then nobody knows where they'll be, or you guys could end up with a ref anyway. 

Have you had problems with that Gosford team?  Or are you just trying to arrange a referee just for the sake of having it sorted? 

Alicia

We are the Gosford team. 

Our club secretary has e-mailed coaches and managers of a couple of teams playing at Gavenlock on sunday advising no ref has been appointed and that we'll have to find one.

Trying to find one before kick off preferably.

Ted

Just been informed our game has changed from 2pm to 12:30 tomorrow... I'm expecting half the team to be a no show. not [EDIT] happy.

girljean

MarinaTed said:
Just been informed our game has changed from 2pm to 12:30 tomorrow... I'm expecting half the team to be a no show. not f#%kin happy.
Ted, Do not know what your problem is. Also we do not need that sort of language on this site. Kids like to read it. Will be complaining to the moderators about it. My kids games got changed twice today because the ground they were originally transferred to then got closed. Their coach and manager were elated because the kids are getting a game. No wonder your team might not turn up if they have your attitude. Look at the overall situation and be thankful someone on the CCF has spent the day shuffling things around so that at least you get a game. Bet if you match was called off you would still have sat there swearing and cursing. Can only asasume you must be a O35 player. They are the ones in my club who have the biggest whingers in their midst. Must be a condition that comes with aging.

Ted

girljean said:
MarinaTed said:
Just been informed our game has changed from 2pm to 12:30 tomorrow... I'm expecting half the team to be a no show. not f#%kin happy.
Ted, Do not know what your problem is. Also we do not need that sort of language on this site. Kids like to read it. Will be complaining to the moderators about it. My kids games got changed twice today because the ground they were originally transferred to then got closed. Their coach and manager were elated because the kids are getting a game. No wonder your team might not turn up if they have your attitude. Look at the overall situation and be thankful someone on the CCF has spent the day shuffling things around so that at least you get a game. Bet if you match was called off you would still have sat there swearing and cursing. Can only asasume you must be a O35 player. They are the ones in my club who have the biggest whingers in their midst. Must be a condition that comes with aging.

Thanks for your valuable input and I'm sure they will read this anyway. You don't even know me and judge my attitude from one word.  Read through my other posts before judging me when you don't know even what my problem is.

loyalist

girljean said:
MarinaTed said:
Ted, Do not know what your problem is. Also we do not need that sort of language on this site. Kids like to read it. Will be complaining to the moderators about it.
you are the best wum i have ever seen
congratulations  :thumbup:

Part_Timer

my 16's team play valentine tomorrow at baxter oval and then my id2 squad play valentine on sunday at cahill oval...big weekend all grades...need to improve my coaching record

Atomic

girljean said:
MarinaTed said:

If you're worried about your kid reading the word "f#%kin" then may I suggest that you ban them from this site. MarinaTed is one of the good guys and has quite a level head. If you're upset by his comment then there are some guys on this forum that will definitely blow your mind.

Sym

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh get the f--k over it, He has had a woeful run of injuries and what not and always has to try and get more players and stuff and maybe this time change has f--ked him over ??

Kids read this ? that means they access to the internet, I think they read or see far worse on the net for f--ks sake

And the attack on him and claiming him as an over 35s player and the old call - pure class... ::)

Why don't you read about the situations firstly before going off your nut

Uhh an adult swore, have you ever sat in bay 16 before ? kids sit there, they hear it

I heard a three year old child at Cessnock call a young girl a f--king dog c--t

Kids are used to it

This isn't the early 1900s..from the time you were born(see I can make an age joke aswell)

Anyways

My team won 1-0
Mate Bryce scored
Then 5mins left one on one with the keeper
Keeper came out and collided
Bryce got shattered shin
And his effort hit the post

Poor bloke

Ted

Well in keeping with how shitty our season has been so far, our game has been CANCELLED! That's 6 games (plus 1 bye) we have played out of 11 rounds so far...

loyalist

MarinaTed said:
Well in keeping with how shitty our season has been so far, our game has been CANCELLED! That's 6 games (plus 1 bye) we have played out of 11 rounds so far...
fuk that

Part_Timer

16s lost 4-2 today and my game is in doubt with weather..the striker in valentine 16s had a thicker beard than me..what are kids eating these days

Alicia

marinermick said:
Alicia said:
Alicia said:
we're still looking for a ref  :-\

problem solved  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

phew - because you know it would haave ended up being me

For your sake Mick I was trying to avoid that.  I know you have to play in the morning, so early game, then reffing our game in the arvo wouldn't be much fun for you.

T's manager from last season has come to the rescue.

Good luck in the morning :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred