• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Eleven - Local League thread...

Ted

Just in case by some slim chance and remarkable miracle with a dash of luck that games are played this weekend....

Killarney 14Bs v East Gossy @ EG (Sat - 2pm)

luvsoccer

MarinaTed said:
Just in case by some slim chance and remarkable miracle with a dash of luck that games are played this weekend....

Have heard that Ourimbah is out for weekend and East Gosford, Kanwal and Pluim are all in doubt.
My fixtures officer has stated that Ourimbah games have been transferred to other grounds with Premier League going to Berkeley Vale's Chittaway field. That could be a lost cause after last week and in view of weather forecast.
Full marks to the CCF for the effort they are putting in. Even the littlies, G5 up, have been relocated from Ourimbah to other fields to get them a game.

Alicia

Gosford WAA5's are supposed to play Doyalson at home this weekend (Gavenlock).  Fingers crossed we get to play.  Haven't trained in a few weeks, but we think we have a chance at beating Doyalson.  We've not played them yet due to washout last time, but from what we've heard, we should be able to.

Atomic

I got a sms today to tell me that the Woy Woy over 35's were playing at Umina this weekend... It went on to say that there was no confirmation that Belinda Neale was playing.  :vhappy:

Imagine the cameras that are going to be on hand next time she pulls on the boots?...  :popcorn:

luvsoccer

Atomic said:
I got a sms today to tell me that the Woy Woy over 35's were playing at Umina this weekend... It went on to say that there was no confirmation that Belinda Neale was playing.  :vhappy:

Imagine the cameras that are going to be on hand next time she pulls on the boots?...  :popcorn:

What a pity someone might be forced from our great sport because of the sewer, sorry I should have said media.

Davo

She drinks, She goes bananas
She gets kicked out of Iguana's!

Belinda Neal! Belinda Neal!

-------

Anyone else keen for some sideline heckling at her next game?

luvsoccer

Davo said:

-------

Davo

Ring ACA. They will pay you $10,000 to lie just to denigrate Ms Neal. Go down in the sewer where you belong.

They love low life like you.

Hope CCF see this and go to her next game. Many people if they are like you could then be banned for life. Would be a great result.

You obviously do not have any sense of fair play. We do not need the likes of you in our sport.

Atomic

luvsoccer said:
Davo said:

-------

Davo

Ring ACA. They will pay you $10,000 to lie just to denigrate Ms Neal. Go down in the sewer where you belong.

They love low life like you.

Hope CCF see this and go to her next game. Many people if they are like you could then be banned for life. Would be a great result.

You obviously do not have any sense of fair play. We do not need the likes of you in our sport.

Poor old Belinda... the Champion of the Worker... so hard done by. Just remind me pal, is all of this controversy a result of Ms Neal arcing up to defend workers rights? OR was she abusing her position and threatening workers rights? It's called Kharma! You reap what you sew. Anyway, I suggest you continue this discussion in one of the more appropriate threads. I don't think you'll have much support. I think Kareem is more popular than Ms Neal at the moment.

Fair play?

Davo

Haha watch what you say mate or you will have luvsoccer kicking the crap out of you also.

For the record luvsoccer, do you really think people would be banned for life for heckling? Have you ever attended a football match before and noted the amount of heckling that goes on? 

Last question...

Are you John Della Doska in disguise?

Paolo

Davo said:
Haha sweet, now I can REALLY sell this story to ACA for $10,000!
i hope mark markson doesn't see this or you will have yourself a new manager.

To stop this i propose that i be your manager....i only take an 80% cut. Fair deal???

T

Alicia said:
Gosford WAA5's are supposed to play Doyalson at home this weekend (Gavenlock).  Fingers crossed we get to play.  Haven't trained in a few weeks, but we think we have a chance at beating Doyalson.  We've not played them yet due to washout last time, but from what we've heard, we should be able to.
Anything is possible!! We'll just play our game and see what happens. But a win will cement our spot on the table...  :thumbup:

Alicia

Referee Required

I've just been informed there is no referee assigned to our game on Sunday.  As it's our home game we have to provide one.

If anyone is available to ref a WAA5's game between Gosford and Doyalson on Sunday at Gavenlock could you please let me know.

Kick off is 2.45pm.

Thanks.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Alicia - just so you know the registered referees are explicitly banned from officiating in any match unless appointed, or have prior permission from the appointments manager - even if they're refereeing out of uniform.  Of course if one of the guys on here wants to seek permission, that's up to them - or if you're seeking somebody who isn't a registered ref :)

Also, referee appointments will be getting modified due to field closures - nobody knows with any certainty where or when they are at this stage :)

Weather update from the ref's site:
FRIDAY NIGHT (13th June):

All games at Pluim Park and Mingara have been cancelled tonight.

All other games at this stage are still on, but keep checking this page.

SATURDAY (14th June):

There are already a few fields closed, but a lot of games are in the process of being moved to other venues and times, which will also affect current game times too.

SUNDAY (14th June):

Again some fields are affected and games are being moved around

CCF site currently lists Kin 2, Our, Pluim, SEU 2,4 and 5 (4 and 5 are little fields), Ter 2-4, Tug, and Wmg 2 as closed, as of 12:31 this afternoon. 

T

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Alicia - just so you know the registered referees are explicitly banned from officiating in any match unless appointed, or have prior permission from the appointments manager - even if they're refereeing out of uniform.  Of course if one of the guys on here wants to seek permission, that's up to them - or if you're seeking somebody who isn't a registered ref :)
We just need someone who knows the rules of the game!! And who won't be obviously biased towards Gos  ;)
We are trying to do the right thing and get stuff organised early.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred