• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Eighteen - local league thread.

marinermick

Peachos said:
mariners4ever said:
Peachos said:
East Gosford 16A's beat kanwal 1-0
17B's cant defend, but we managed to beat bottom of the table kariong 4-3

so are you saying that terrigal has jumped ahead of kariong ??
yep, they did like 4 weeks ago

i was linesman for the SEU vs Ourimbah premier league match
Ourimbah won 2-1 with a goal about 5 minutes into stoppage time, SEU went down to 9 men

were you the senior linesman?

trent was late picking his missus up from our place because he had to stay back and deal with the situations that arose

Peachos

no, i was the young one
yeah, i dont know what youve heard but i dont know if i should be saying anything about it yet

Kareem i was going to say something, lol, but i didnt, dont know why, lol

Arabmariner

mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
Peachos said:
no, i was the young one
yeah, i dont know what youve heard but i dont know if i should be saying anything about it yet

defintely do not say anything

was it as bad as that kanwal reserves game ??
I've been told by a mate who was there that a player who was not playing punched a linesman after the game.

Ted

Arabmariner said:
mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
Peachos said:
no, i was the young one

I've been told by a mate who was there that a player who was not playing punched a linesman after the game.

Wow if that is the case then I see a lengthy ban if not a life ban being imposed.

luvsoccer

Arabmariner said:
mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
Peachos said:
no, i was the young one

I heard it was the Asst ref who clocked the spectator.
Have also heard that both sides do not want it taken further.
Could be a good one for the CCF to sort out?

Arabmariner

luvsoccer said:
Arabmariner said:
mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
Peachos said:
no, i was the young one

Well from what I heard there is no shortage of witnesses so I don't know how they can possibly just let it go...I mean it'll be all over the local rag this week probably.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I don't think there will be a choice if both sides take it further or not - no matter which allegation is correct, the referee's association really doesn't have the luxury of saying 'it's ok, we'll just let it go' - and neither does CCF.

Marinerchick

well, morisset under 9/2 lost 4-1  but we figured it we are minor premiers it works out if we lose the last 2 (hoping not though) we will still be on top of the ladder by 2 points
the boys and girl think its going to be easy but they dont realise they are going to work harder than ever
will keep everyone posted with reports :eek:verhead: :thumbup:

Andy

luvsoccer said:
Arabmariner said:
mariners4ever said:
marinermick said:
Peachos said:
no, i was the young one

Same here.

Heard that the spectator was bagging out the officitating and the linesman hit/pushed him when he walked past and the guy decided to throw a couple of his own

fedelta

Marinerchick said:
well, morisset under 9/2 lost 4-1  but we figured it we are minor premiers it works out if we lose the last 2 (hoping not though) we will still be on top of the ladder by 2 points
the boys and girl think its going to be easy but they dont realise they are going to work harder than ever
will keep everyone posted with reports :eek:verhead: :thumbup:

are you 8?

Peachos

i would tell you my side of the story as i was probably the closest person other than the people involved
but im not going to

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred