• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Eighteen - local league thread.

Ted

We (Killarney 14Bs) have a bye this weekend.  :(

I have organised a friendly with the 14Ds, but both teams will be missing several players.
So it will most likely be a 9 v 9 match.  (dunno about a ref though)

Kareem

when are you organising the friendly???
I wanted to do something like that with my team but I dunno how!
Just we got a bye 2nd last week of season (was meant to be last game of season but rd4 is being replayed the week after). We need to keep matchsharp before last game of season in as it will be 2nd vs 3rd fighting for guaranteed promotion and 2nd chance in playoffs!

Ted

Kareem said:
when are you organising the friendly???
I wanted to do something like that with my team but I dunno how!
Just we got a bye 2nd last week of season (was meant to be last game of season but rd4 is being replayed the week after). We need to keep matchsharp before last game of season in as it will be 2nd vs 3rd fighting for guaranteed promotion and 2nd chance in playoffs!

Just have a chat with your club's senior football manager and/or fixtures manager mate. You will also need to locate a suitable team play against (helps if they have a bye as well).

Kareem

thanks
yer- i dont think we have any other teams with byes!
interestingly though we have SEU1 at 12:30
u13C's SEU vs BYE at 12:30???
Other teams with byes usually just have it going BYE BYE BYE all across!

Ted

Killarney 14Bs 9 defeated 14Ds 1.
It was good to grab a win even if only a friendly match.
Again we had several shots skim the cross bar and were unlucky to not break double digits.

Peachos

East Gosford 16A's beat kanwal 1-0
17B's cant defend, but we managed to beat bottom of the table kariong 4-3

marinermick

Killarney AA2 was up against first placed mountains today.

We gave them a 2-0 lead after ten minutes but came back to win 4-2. Had the help of a couple 18s who were excellent and the usual brilliance of our coach Jarrod Reid, who then backed up for premier league and scored both goals in their crucial game against gosford

bjw

bjw
lost 6-1 agianst first placed Avoca today
Played keeper in the second half and let in two goals.

Peachos

mariners4ever said:
Peachos said:
East Gosford 16A's beat kanwal 1-0
17B's cant defend, but we managed to beat bottom of the table kariong 4-3

so are you saying that terrigal has jumped ahead of kariong ??
yep, they did like 4 weeks ago

i was linesman for the SEU vs Ourimbah premier league match
Ourimbah won 2-1 with a goal about 5 minutes into stoppage time, SEU went down to 9 men

GMK08-CS

W14A'S Kincumber defeated Ourimbah 7-0(im kincumber lol)
I scored my first goal of the season from the edge of the big goal box & by winning today we confirm the league premiers. :)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

GMK08-CS said:
I scored my first goal of the season from the edge of the big goal box & by winning today we confirm the league premiers. :)

Congratulations CMK :)
And welcome to the forum. 

GMK08-CS

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
GMK08-CS said:

Congratulations CMK :)
And welcome to the forum. 

Kareem

Peachos said:
Ourimbah won 2-1 with a goal about 5 minutes into stoppage time, SEU went down to 9 men
Oh i know who u r now!
I met you today- why didnt u say anything?

What a game- it was bigger than when my team won GF in 16c's lol
relegation battle with Ourimbah for 1st time in 3 months out of relegation zone possibly (pending Kanwal's result (they needed to win today to jump into 8th!)
We sang quite a bit in the changing rooms!

Arabmariner

Kareem said:
Peachos said:
Oh i know who u r now!
I met you today- why didnt u say anything?

What a game- it was bigger than when my team won GF in 16c's lol
relegation battle with Ourimbah for 1st time in 3 months out of relegation zone possibly (pending Kanwal's result (they needed to win today to jump into 8th!)
We sang quite a bit in the changing rooms!
Ourimbah won!!

I was at a party last night and half their team was there.......maybe they need to go out on the piss the night before a game more often lol ;)

kanewillow

kanwal lost 4-1 to the entrance in premier league
and in my game we won 5-0 blot agianst berka AA8s i got man of the match for keepin a clean sheet

swarey

kanewillow said:
kanwal lost 4-1 to the entrance in premier league
and in my game we won 5-0 blot agianst berka AA8s i got man of the match for keepin a clean sheet

Couple of good saves there Nug!!  :thumbup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred