• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 8 - Local league thread

RADINHO

I'm amazed someone hasn't started this thread already but for me this is my fixture:

Kariong v Ourimbah 2:00 PM (home game)

Kareem

ahhh
18B's- Ourimbah (2nd) vs Kincumber (9th/last) at Kanwal- doubt I will last whole game with hamstring flaring up after 45 mins of training...:(
13C's- SEU (2nd) vs Budgeiwoi (9th) at SEU
And probs refereeing on Sunday...currently injured so not a good idea to play more than I need to

BAD BULLZ

130ish
@budgy
Kanwal vs budgy
Eggy vs Smick :fireup:
gotta score 9goals in 3rounds
to double my career tally in just 10odd rounds

Azza

Killarney U14Bs have got a bye this weekend which is a good thing for me because i can play next week and if we had the bye next week i wouldnt get to play.

Gopher of Pern

Kanwal Rover said:
pretty sure kanwal aa3's are away to Kariong, who are undefeated so far, so its time they had a loss :D

I would come and watch, but i'm playing at 12, and ur at 12:45, so by the time ive finished my game and get up there you'll be done.

Gen (MarinerMum)

Wyong 17B's won against Terrigal 7 NIL  JD scored 2 goals to bring his season tally to 7.  This betters last season by 7.  They will be playing on Tuesday night at 7pm at Pluim Park against Gosford.  If they win this will put them top  of the table.  Some of the team are still U16 including our keeper.  So a great job by these lads.

Waddick, you have now scored 5 (finally) those boots do it every time. MM

mariners4ever

Gen (MarinerMum) said:
Wyong 17B's won against Terrigal 7 NIL  JD scored 2 goals to bring his season tally to 7.  This betters last season by 7.  They will be playing on Tuesday night at 7pm at Pluim Park against Gosford.  If they win this will put them top  of the table.  Some of the team are still U16 including our keeper.  So a great job by these lads.

Waddick, you have now scored 5 (finally) those boots do it every time. MM

dont you worry gen, us gossie boys will be confident going into the game against wyong due to our form this season:
rd 1: lost to east gosford 3-1 with only 9 players
rd 2: drew 2-2 with kariong
rd 3: washed out
rd 4: drew 0-0 with kanwal ( terrible field )
rd 5: won against terrigal 5-2
rd 6: won against gwandalan 5-2 (who are 2nd )
rd 7: lost to budgiewoi 3-2 ( WORST REFEREE EVER and they were first )

by the way i'm pretty sure the game is at 6pm

Kareem

our team played worst game of season against last place...and we won 10-2! We were a bit lucky- just uality was difference- they seemed to want it more (hence there 2 goals) and we just really couldnt be bothered- our goals nothing that special really (except awesome freekick from 25 yards out by our Right mid)

u13C's we won 5-1...some bad sportsmanship from oher team including our striker dribbling around keeper and then GK grabbed his leg...that was less than amusing...our centre forward scored 3 goals, our tripped striker scored 1 and our right wingback scored one (her first one)(and only our 4th different scorer this season)(18 goals between 3 strikers). Then one of their players body chargin our player and no freekick- me and opposing coach exchanged words when he said to his player "good tackle!"- our player came off injured!!! BULL!

hasbeen

Kareem do you realise how patronising you sound by saying you played the worst game of the season but still won 10-2?

(hence there two goals) - whoops .. watch the grammar their (sic) son .....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred