• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 5 - CCM vs Carl Robinson's last chance.

Coastalraider

I think the biggest frustration with Marco is BECAUSE he does so much amazing work that is levels above, the play making, positioning etc is absolutely gobsmacking at times, that it baffles when some of the shots aren’t even in the window. He can effortlessly pop a ball behind the line for a runner, millimeter perfect, and yet he’s up to about 6 really good chances so far that haven’t even been on target.

I don’t think anyone here doubts his class, it’s sublime, it’s just frustrating to see how intricately he can feed a ball sometimes, and at the same time shank an easy opportunity 2m wide of the goal mouth with minimal pressure.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
SO…the ref was a putz
Carl Robinson will be on jobseeker shortly
we are the proud fans of Nizz-Co Rues
Mi Amigo Marco is a gun , all you knockers , go boil your beanies
Storm is a sun shower
Olly Boz is “Da Boss”
Moresche Jnr is on the up
our younguns are beyond amazing
Cy is the guy
Dan “The Man “ Hall and Kye are a wall
it looked f**kING HOT ?
We got Montgomery, his f**king quality
upwards and onwards
#COYY #WeWontBackDown #MarinatedForLife
?????⚽️??

scottmac

Suspended
Marco's movement and positioning is excellent - if he was an assassin in front of goal too he wouldnt be playing for us. Anyone who boo'ed him is a mug.
Please tell me he wasn't boo'ed. f**k me we have some fans who are just so f**king clueless. This is a world cup scoring striker, there's not another one in the league. All his shots were fairly long range and only 1 was without pressure. He forced a great low down save and makes a brilliant pairing with whoever plays next to him. That can't be lost on people. He's one of the best signings we've ever had. Someone said before he was slow on the ball, what f**king game are you watching? His feet are quick he plays one two's with whoever will come to the party, creates space for all the players around him, he's the linchpin of that front play. I think there's some people viewing the game with their head up their arse and when they speak their shit is dribbling out their mouth

Corsair

COVID was my reason. Blew off my work Christmas party too. 2K+ cases and two kids too young to be vaccinated, so I'm being pretty careful until we know more about Omicron.
Fair enough, one of my mates didn't come for the same reason and c in thinking of blowing off the xmas party in sydney as well.

Ironbark

COVID was my reason. Blew off my work Christmas party too. 2K+ cases and two kids too young to be vaccinated, so I'm being pretty careful until we know more about Omicron.
Word for word, could have written this exact post

(Edit: turned out there was a positive case at the xmas party too)

Forum Phoenix

Please tell me he wasn't boo'ed. f**k me we have some fans who are just so f**king clueless. This is a world cup scoring striker, there's not another one in the league. All his shots were fairly long range and only 1 was without pressure. He forced a great low down save and makes a brilliant pairing with whoever plays next to him. That can't be lost on people. He's one of the best signings we've ever had. Someone said before he was slow on the ball, what f**king game are you watching? His feet are quick he plays one two's with whoever will come to the party, creates space for all the players around him, he's the linchpin of that front play. I think there's some people viewing the game with their head up their arse and when they speak their shit is dribbling out their mouth
This should be required reading.

priorpeter

Still tickled by Ben Homer’s comms last night “Gordon of course a former mariner, who said after leaving the club “I’m a winner and I’ll never apologise for it, I want to be amongst other winners”… since then, the Mariners have edged western Sydney Wanderers, so maybe… the wrong move for him” ?

Pirate Pete

I don't blame you. You can't be too careful.

I've been pinged three times this week.
Tested negative twice in the week.
Then negative from a rapid antigen test yesterday lunchtime.
I wore a mask up until I found a seat at the back with no one within ten feet of me.
And then a mask on the way out too.
Bloody hell it was hot.

I have a daughter in the ACT who is supposed to be coming home for the first time in ages tomorrow.
So I'll be limiting where I go & I'll be wearing a mask in the supermarket still.
Mask wearing was about 50/50 in Woy Woy Woolies yesterday.
But for the life of me I can't understand the staff not wearing them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami