• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 22 - Local Thread

Ted

Saturday 5th Sept
Killarney 13Bs v Kariong at EDSACC -10:15
a must win game for us to make semis with avoca losing to woy woy

Killarney 35Cs v Mountains at EDSACC - 3pm

Ted

poko said:
NONE! We were sposed to play East Gosford by they forfeited :)

Nice to have a weekend off!

haha, I've had too many weekends off and I am already counting down the days until the 2010 season kicks off!

Alicia

Gosford WAA52's V Wyoming @ Wyoming - 10.45am

Bit of a nothing game really as both teams have made top four.

What is shit is it was our home game and today they switched it to Wyoming.  We've not played Wyoming at home once. Grr.

son of weird Dad

yea i get the week off because we won our final against the entrance in a fun match 5 :redcard: and 8 :yellowcard: atleast we get to go to act to watch the game now

Sonic_beats_Mario

poko said:
Alicia said:
Gosford WAA52's V Wyoming @ Wyoming - 10.45am

Bit of a nothing game really as both teams have made top four.

What is shit is it was our home game and today they switched it to Wyoming.  We've not played Wyoming at home once. Grr.

Will be there Mums :)

Glad i read this i will definately be there might even walk down

mariners4ever

son of weird Dad said:
yea i get the week off because we won our final against the entrance in a fun match 5 :redcard: and 8 :yellowcard: atleast we get to go to act to watch the game now

lol it got abandond didnt it neal ???

son of weird Dad

nope we where allowed to slog at each other for another 5 min after the brawl then the ref blew full time

the retard that got the first punch in broke his fist on my face and only splt my lip lol worst hit eva

mariners4ever

son of weird Dad said:
nope we where allowed to slog at each other for another 5 min after the brawl then the ref blew full time

the retard that got the first punch in broke his fist on my face and only splt my lip lol worst hit eva

lol, what happened to the bloke who got taken by the ambos

Wombat

Kariong 035B v Umina .  2.2 Draw.

We were pretty ordinary today and turned up thinking that was all we had to do.

We scored a nicely worked goal after 5 mins and immediately switched off allowing Umina into the game.

The ref had a shocker and gave Umina the first of two dodgy penalties. 1.1 at half time.

Second half we dominated early again to get back 2.1 up.  On a rare break a Umina player was shouldered off the ball and the muppet in black gave another hotly contested penalty....2.2.

Umina hardly had a shot apart from the Dot Shots but they were stuborn and we couldn't put them away.

The Ref looked like he was missing a couple of chromozones and certainly refed like it.

Never mind we were crap anyway.

Major Semi v East Gosford next week.

Ted

Killarney 13Bs 1 - Kariong 1. (unfortunately a win was needed for us to make the finals)

Ted

northernspirit said:
Killarney 14a 3 - Woy Woy 1
Finals bound and against Terrigal next week, tough game but we can do it - bring it on

If that foreited game that went against my 13Bs was replayed as it should have been we'd be sitting in 4th ourselves. The same corrupt file caused a forfeit game to the 12Cs and that game was eventually replayed, but ours wasn't. Needless to say I'm not impressed by it as Avoca undeservedly sit in 4th spot.....

Good luck to the 14As next week.

Wombat

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
couple of chromosomes?  That's a new ref insult :p

I'm sure he a nice bloke....... but he had a very bad game today.  He looks like a cross between a Bouncer and a special needs person.  He has a shaved head....do  know who i mean?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred