• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 20 - Local thread.

Ranyen

Tuggerah WAA5's lost 3-1 (or 2-1) to Wyoming. A well deserved win with them being the better team on the day. However the drunk wyoming bogans on the sideline making fun of my weight was a laugh, at least half of them would of weighed more than me!

Tuggerah is still top of the table!!!

trev

marinermick said:
trev said:
Budgie AA6 drew with Terigal 2 AA6 3 all in what was a good hit out by the lads, well done to be 1 man down around the 20th minute and still pile on the pressure well done :)

having a quiet night last night trev sounds like it paid off
lol by quite night u mean getting home at 3am pissed then yes :p

marinermick

trev said:
marinermick said:
trev said:
Budgie AA6 drew with Terigal 2 AA6 3 all in what was a good hit out by the lads, well done to be 1 man down around the 20th minute and still pile on the pressure well done :)

having a quiet night last night trev sounds like it paid off
lol by quite night u mean getting home at 3am pissed then yes :p

sorry, got you confused with kanewillow and i don't know how

he said he was going to have a quiet night

J

jiggles

Ranyen said:
Tuggerah WAA5's lost 3-1 (or 2-1) to Wyoming. A well deserved win with them being the better team on the day. However the drunk wyoming bogans on the sideline making fun of my weight was a laugh, at least half of them would of weighed more than me!

Ah, Wyoming is all class:( Sorry you had to hear that kind of shit.

We lost 1-0

Doyalson are NOTHING without their under 18's...which is really shit.

Am pretty sure we voted the ref as Doylo's player of the match. Shittest we've had all season. If you by any chance read this forum ref, seriously...just because we're WAA5, does not mean you have to treat our games like a walk in a park. We pay our rego fees, we pay our ref fees, and we play this game with as much dedication as any other team, men or women's.

BAD BULLZ

poko said:
Ranyen said:

We lost 1-0

Am pretty sure we voted the ref as Doylo's player of the match. Shittest we've had all season. If you by any chance read this forum ref, seriously...just because we're WAA5, does not mean you have to treat our games like a walk in a park. We pay our rego fees, we pay our ref fees, and we play this game with as much dedication as any other team, men or women's.

Fair call i ve watched alot of chick games and refs do just seem to let random things go foul throws handballs etc they just let things flow kick n giggle style not understanding u's want it as much as any bloke.

P.S the tuggerah bloke y'all talkin bout is a fkn tool but he's always been like that he knows how to ruffle a teams feathers and he has clearly done that i'm not saying it's appropriete during chicks games or not but that's your own argument.But TBF he s been like that 4eva we ve kicked shit outta each other for years in aa.
thats just how some players/coachs roll.........................it's not a popularity contest its bout WINNING

Kareem

Ourimabh vs Toukley
2-2

We started pretty bad, they were good for 15 mins. Took a 1-0 lead.
After that we absolutely dominated the game. It was decent looking football but tbh- you should be able to do that against a side with 100% loss record (on 0 points).

Equalised with counter attack.
20 secs to go 1st half- our stopper scored off a corner (sadly that counts as my 1st assist of season- great stats for a playmaker :p)

2nd half- we came out firing. Chances on end. They had all but given up...then they score one random play down our end...
We continued to dominate...their dirtiness shun through- with one of their players taking me from behind- getting a 2nd yellow, meaning he was sent off. (totally worth having my legs swiped from beneath me)

5 mins to go- I thought we had won it when the ref blew whislte and pointed to centre spot. He had ruled their defender had fouled our coach in the box...
then the 14 year old linesman (assume that age- coz thats the minimum)- flags towards ref and points in toukley's direction. And the ref (50 year old) changed his mind...i couldnt believe it.
tbh perhaps it was a weak penalty call...but it was in no way a foul against our striker- completley illogical.

Apart from that- a typical Toukley side. Absolutey thuggish- pretty much every side. From last years 13C's, to back in the 15B's (2005) to today

Oh and had a hand in both goals- i reckon my best game of season- and at CM.
But no 1st grade bench- get screwed! 19 mins this season...played more in preseason

Sonic_beats_Mario

poko said:
Ranyen said:

We lost 1-0

Well said Poko!!! totally agree on all counts!

typool

hahaha i was one of those "Bogans" on the sidelines watching the game... very funny stuff

J

jiggles

typool said:
hahaha i was one of those "Bogans" on the sidelines watching the game... very funny stuff

Laughing at the players, and judging their weight publically? Wow. You are a real comedian. So many girls at too self concious to play sports anymore because of constantly being judged by dickheads like yourself. Grow up, you're acting like a c**t.

typool

hang on mate...if anyone there was anyone doing those things i will Apologise on behalf of them, the only chanting from the small group i was with was towards our players.

typool

"Bogans" yes that was the format i used..Ranyen used that term Bogans Initially.
if you have any issues with this Poko Pm me

J

jiggles

LOL, no issues. Was just confused as you said you were one of the bogans that Ranyen referred to, when she said they were making fun of her weight. Then you said you weren't. No issues. Only confusion. But all good.

Ranyen

typool said:
thats ok, a little confusion.

good luck with her Finals

I meant the group of 5 or 6 with alcohol in their hands standing in a group making fun of number 16. Number 16 being me. Apologies if they meant Wyomings 16, however she wasn't on the field at the time & they were making comments to Wyomings 8 "You can run rings around her, I mean, just look at her." whom I was marking. The rest sitting on the chairs and standing around the half way flag were quite nice.

typool

yeh i think i know who u mean
i was based on the chairs on half way.

your team played well
wyomings forward was really fast and scored a 2wice
was a very close game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics