• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 20 - Local thread.

Ted

Saturday
13B Killarney v Umina @ Umina 12:30.
35C Killarney v Entrance @ KDS 1:00.

Sunday
AA6 Killarney v Ourimbah @ Ourimbah 10:45.

marinermick

Ted said:
Saturday

Sunday

Ted, we are 9am @ Ourimbah

be nice to have a beer and watch you guys

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
Mick,

Is the "special one" still coaching you guys or will you be taking over?

The special one has had too much limelight. If he plays I will coach. If he doesn't then he can coach.

Bear

will i play on the weekend?

I%27m%20on%20Setanta%20Sports.jpg

maybe

Ted

marinermick said:
Ted said:
Saturday

Sunday

Ted, we are 9am @ Ourimbah

be nice to have a beer and watch you guys

Sounds like a plan mate

kanewillow

the massive match this week 1 v 2 1 point in it need to get a point to take the premiership
gosford v the entrance pat morly oval 9 am

Ted

13B Killarney 3 - Umina 2 (final hopes still alive)
35CN Killarney 1 - Entrance 3

northernspirit

14A: Killarney 2 - Gosford 4
Tough ask against the top team, boys will make the finals but need to muscle up against Gosford if they are any chance in the finals

MAA6: Ourimbah 2 - Killarney 1
Had a penalty come off the post which would have given us the point, tale of the season and today was just too hot for football imo

marinermick

With no chance of semis we changed up our side today. Our strikers who struggled to score all season potted two from their new midfield positions and we got up over Toukley 2-0.

Our keeper nearly scored at the end as well playing striker!! He recovered well from his half-time vomit as he was not used to running so much.

Looks like we are heading for fifth - the third season in-a-row for me.

trev

Budgie AA6 drew with Terigal 2 AA6 3 all in what was a good hit out by the lads, well done to be 1 man down around the 20th minute and still pile on the pressure well done :)

marinermick

trev said:
Budgie AA6 drew with Terigal 2 AA6 3 all in what was a good hit out by the lads, well done to be 1 man down around the 20th minute and still pile on the pressure well done :)

having a quiet night last night trev sounds like it paid off

PubBrawler

marinermick said:
With no chance of semis we changed up our side today. Our strikers who struggled to score all season potted two from their new midfield positions and we got up over Toukley 2-0.

Our keeper nearly scored at the end as well playing striker!! He recovered well from his half-time vomit as he was not used to running so much.

nice, we toyed with Tuggerah and put 5 past there keeper with none against, and i heard that tuggerah beat the top team kincumber 1-0 on tuesdays makeup game, sucked into the kinny cheats!

marinermick

PubBrawler said:
marinermick said:

nice, we toyed with Tuggerah and put 5 past there keeper with none against, and i heard that tuggerah beat the top team kincumber 1-0 on tuesdays makeup game, sucked into the kinny cheats!

good work - now leaves terrigal and toukley in a relegation fight-out given terrigal lost to berkeley 3-1 today (well done jesus on the goal for terrigal)

tuesday night - serious? they must have had a stack of players out being a tuesday night - no other explaination

that may give mountains a chance for premiership

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb