• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 2 Methcarthur away

onto it

Great review. I also think Ollie is the key for us. (Bernie plays for the Wanderers so thats not a factor, he butchered an easy chance)

I actually fancy us for this one. Houso's keeper kept them in the game for the last one. They definitely have quality in the Midfield and Derbyshire is quality for the A League.

COYY
Hopefully Ollie recovers sufficiently. What a cr*p draw.

marinermick

The midfield of Stens, Ollie and Nizzy ran themselves into the ground against the Jets. Tough call asking them to back up a few days later, especially so early in the season.

Let’s hope there are no injuries.

Not expecting anything out of this game so will be pleasantly surprised with anything positive.

Michael

Great review. I also think Ollie is the key for us. (Bernie plays for the Wanderers so thats not a factor, he butchered an easy chance)

I actually fancy us for this one. Houso's keeper kept them in the game for the last one. They definitely have quality in the Midfield and Derbyshire is quality for the A League.

COYY

yeah I got caught up in my words no idea why I mentioned Bernie ??

style_cafe

I got my tickets middle of the eastern stand 20 rows back.
Looking forward to going back to my old home town,which has doubled in size in the past 10 years.
Having drinks in the club and catching up with old friends.
It`ll be a great day for me,watching my favourite team playing my new 2nd favourite team.
COYY

Forum Phoenix

Don`t we do that to the away fans at our home ground?...:popcorn:
We don’t charge $40 though.

25% extra for a start up team is a joke imo.

And now I think of it, if there’s one team who should be charging a premium to away fans, it’s us. You get to sit in the most beautiful stadium in the country and for years been practically guaranteed a win.

Should have been charging double, ;)

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

A competitive defeat is what I'm hoping for. They have too much quality for us.
If our midfield legs were fresher, I’d give us a better chance of a draw. But as is, anything more will be over achieving.

Biggest strength I can see going in, is we look mentally strong and cohesive. But scum showed we’re still going to get cut open and we obviously need more fire power.

But, I will say, I don’t reckon Methcarthur can afford an average or poor performance. Do that and I think we’ll roll them.

Drew

I think one of Ollie, stens and nizzy will get rested, I’d like to see bouman start, most others should be ok to back up I would assume, let’s hope we can get another win!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
and yes i spent my time in hell getting our house in Ruse burgled every other fkn month by those Airds a-holes

gZrt7s.jpg

pjennings

I think one of Ollie, stens and nizzy will get rested, I’d like to see bouman start, most others should be ok to back up I would assume, let’s hope we can get another win!
I think DDS will start wide right for Nizzy. Nizzy worked incredibly hard all game. Stens and Ollie did too but Nizzy was everywhere. the other I worry about is Matty.

pjennings

thats a huge advantage for us
Maybe - but they can get an exemption as they mentioned with the Sydney Test

'Those measures include the need for a special exemption from health experts and officials for outdoor events with over 2,000 people – this includes the SCG Test'

priorpeter

Of course anyone who is booked on the bus down (or on public transport for that matter) make sure you mask up! It is of course mandatory as of midnight with the new NSW Govt regs kicking in.

style_cafe

We don’t charge $40 though.

25% extra for a start up team is a joke imo.

And now I think of it, if there’s one team who should be charging a premium to away fans, it’s us. You get to sit in the most beautiful stadium in the country and for years been practically guaranteed a win.

Should have been charging double, ;)
We still give the active support the shit seats like all clubs do...and for too many years its been easy pickings for them..:popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred