• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 Local Thread

Sym

Yeah filled in for the 2's, copped a bit of a wholloping, wyoming are class though, especially one of their strikers, animal.

kanewillow

we won by forfiet and with gossy winnin it makes the final round game for the premiership
ohhhh yer a you little ripper enny boys stay in the top flight they can put on  show leaving so late

FFC Mariner said:
Without wishing to reignite the Tuggerah ladies/Gos ladies issue, I can certainly see why  the Tuggerah coach attracts criticism.

He must have a v unhappy life to carry on the way he does at ladies amateur lower grade football.
I really do not know how you think that as from where I was sitting all I saw from their coach was talking to people on the sideline instead of watching the game. Oh yeah Poko, that sand and dust kills everyone who plays there. Don't worry, will not be playing there for much longer once the Mariners take over.

Havemysay

Just wanted to show my concern for Marinermick... Heard he was carried off the field yesterday crying like a baby! Is all ok?

marinermick

Havemysay said:
Just wanted to show my concern for Marinermick... Heard he was carried off the field yesterday crying like a baby! Is all ok?

hardly crying but in alot of pain

torn ankle ligaments and many months before i can play again

wonder how you would reacte if you had a similar injury

WELL INFORMED

mariners4ever said:
anyone got the fixtures for this friday ???

here you are mariners4ever, just received, only use as a guide please as  there may be changes to be made as it has not been checked by the clubs and they may find errors:

Friday 21-Aug BERC 1800 18 A AVO BER
Friday 21-Aug BERC 1930 MAA 7 BER BUD
Friday 21-Aug ENT1 1800 17 A BUD ENT
Friday 21-Aug ENT1 1930 WAA 5CN KIN BER1
Friday 21-Aug JUB 1800 17 B KDS UMI
Friday 21-Aug JUB 1930 WAA 1 KDS TUG
Friday 21-Aug KAN1 1800 W18 BUD KIN
Friday 21-Aug KAN1 1930 MAA 3 TUG BUD
FRIDAY 21-Aug KAN2 1800 18 A WYG KAN1
Friday 21-Aug KAN2 1930 WAA 5CS DOY EGO
Friday 21-Aug MTN1 1800 17 C MTN BER
Friday 21-Aug MTN1 1930 17 A GOS1 KIN
Friday 21-Aug PLUIM1 1930 WAA 2 GWA SEU
Friday 21-Aug PLUIM2 1800 17 B WMG GOS2
Friday 21-Aug Pluim2 1930 17 A EGO GOS2
Friday 21-Aug Pluim3 1700 W16 B KDS WOY
Friday 21-Aug PLUIM3 1830 17 C SEU WOY
Friday 21-Aug pLUIM3 2000 18 A UMI KIN
Friday 21-Aug TOU1 1800 W16 C GWA GOS
Friday 21-Aug TOU1 1930 17 B KAN TOU
Friday 21-Aug TOU2 1800 17 C TER DOY
Friday 21-Aug TOU2 1930 WAA 1 TOU DOY
Friday 21-Aug 18 A BYE TER

Wombat

marinermick said:
Havemysay said:

Did both ankles last year Mick and it hurt like a bitch both times.  Best tip is to go to A-Mart at Erina and get those old fashioned lace up ankle guards which the plastic strips down the sides and you might be right for the finals. Even if you don't make the finals they will protect your ankle for next season.

marinermick

Wombat said:
marinermick said:
Havemysay said:

Did both ankles last year Mick and it hurt like a bitch both times.  Best tip is to go to A-Mart at Erina and get those old fashioned lace up ankle guards which the plastic strips down the sides and you might be right for the finals. Even if you don't make the finals they will protect your ankle for next season.

cheers mate - have been strapping my right ankle for years now but it is a pain so those guards might be a goer for both the right and the now injured left

even if we made the finals i would be no chance

have to do a huge amount of physio and hopefully avoid an operation

Wombat

Kariong O35B.  5.0 win over Wyoming.  We just love playing those boys!  Could have been 10.

I had been away for 2 weeks but the boys had 1.1 draw with Terrigal & 1.0 loss to Avoca (I think only their 2nd win of year).  I like to think my absence cost us 5pts but we had a few other boys out as well.
Pretty certain we are in the semi's now and nearly back to full strength again.

T

Alicia said:
thanks ted :D

we're still second!! yaay. am so proud of the girls!!!!!
Have to 2nd that!! Espe;cially after playing the last game with 10 players for the majority of the game after i got injured :( 10 mins into the first half. Was an awesome effort by all. And we were a little unlucky not to score.
Hopefully I will be ok to play in the finals

Kareem

hey
any tables for Reserve grade, 16A's, 16B's and 17C's
Thx if anyone can find any- i have looked on most sites- i think I found ressies on Avoca's site...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb