• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 19 Local Thread

mariners4ever

played last night needing to win to get into the semis, against the bottom team budgewoi, playing out of form for the past few weeks, we really needed something to lift our spirits and no better way to do that then to win with 9 men against a full team, up 1-0 at half time, they quickly scored after after the break and we immediately scored after they did, 2-1, budge were getting desperate, we were getting tired, both teams had various chances to get more goals but didnt mkae the most of them, but in the end we held them off to win 2-1

FFC Mariner

Without wishing to reignite the Tuggerah ladies/Gos ladies issue, I can certainly see why  the Tuggerah coach attracts criticism.

He must have a v unhappy life to carry on the way he does at ladies amateur lower grade football.

J

jiggles

FFC Mariner said:
Without wishing to reignite the Tuggerah ladies/Gos ladies issue, I can certainly see why  the Tuggerah coach attracts criticism.

He must have a v unhappy life to carry on the way he does at ladies amateur lower grade football.

You were there? I didn't see ya. Yeah, I didn't hear too much coming from him as I was too busy quietly dying on the sidelines for most of it.
That pitch kills me. Sand and dust fills the rabbit holes. Ick.

We played well, even though we were defeated. Good work today WAA5 1's! Thank you Kenickie for bringing me coke and hugs.

Sym

good work skillers
we went down to wyong 2-1, played pretty good though so all good

Ranyen

FFC Mariner said:

Not saying that this is the same for every body, but he is a goalie. When he plays, he is at the back yelling instructions, so he is the same on the sideline.

Kareem

WELL INFORMED said:
Premier League today:

BER 2 KIN 2
GOS 2  BUD 1
KAN 3 UMI 2
ENT 1 DOY 0
WMG? EGO?

DOY AND GOS  relegated
wow bloody good effort by Gossie to beat budgie...you have to say Gossie had some good surpising results this year...draws vs teams like wyoming + umina...
but i suppose season is about consistency

tbh I am happy The Entrance stayed up- they have just had a bad season.

Damn- might have to play at Doylo next year :p

Morgan30

hey kareem did you enjoy my hattrick at seu today in 21's ;)

talk about a laid back game though, absolutely no one caring during the 80 minutes

Chimmi

played Doylo today! Eventually went down 2-0 

Completly wrecked - Started the game with no subs and against under 18's again (we have the worst luck!), but managed to mostly keep pace and had an amazing first half. Second half we picked up a few more injuries but hopefully we can recover in time to play East Gos next week.

There were no drama's but wow those fields are getting dangerous! - lots of holes and exposed netting poking up from the dirt.....then again i'd be hard pressed to find a good field at this point.

Loki

1ST BER 2 KIN 2
1ST BUD 1 GOS 2
1ST ENT 1 DOY 0
1ST UMI 2 KAN 3
1ST WMG 1 EGO 0
RES BER 5 KIN 0
RES BUD 7 GOS 1
RES ENT 0 DOY 3
RES UMI 3 KAN 4
RES WMG 0 EGO 1

Kareem

Morgan30 said:

talk about a laid back game though, absolutely no one caring during the 80 minutes
wat number were u?
the smallish guy?

final score???
6-1 i thought
IMO the first 20 mins were closer than that- biggest head drop ever by SEU

2 quality goals in 5 mins
SEU's freekick (better than freekicks in 1st grade IMHO)\
then SEU get deflated by long range strike (I think that was you?)

SEU kind of gave up on season
shame though- they have some decent players...might stick arond, they might go to AA4...who knows? There is potential there

Morgan30

Kareem said:
Morgan30 said:

wat number were u?
the smallish guy?

final score???

6-1 i thought
IMO the first 20 mins were closer than that- biggest head drop ever by SEU

2 quality goals in 5 mins
SEU's freekick (better than freekicks in 1st grade IMHO)\
then SEU get deflated by long range strike (I think that was you?)

SEU kind of gave up on season
shame though- they have some decent players...might stick arond, they might go to AA4...who knows? There is potential there

Yes to both your questions (I'm the small one who scored the long range effort) I agree with you they have some good players shame how their season has gone

Kareem

quality long range effort ;)
bottom corner long range shots are underrated...everyone loves their top corners :p

the freekick scorer is off to ressies next year i believe...so thats a blow!
They will need some new blood...

will be interesting to see the d21s division grow?

from my knowledge Kariong are hoping for a team...
I assume some clubs (perhaps Kincumber, Kanwal etc.) could push for a 2nd team (like Berkley)
Could possibly become an AB comp (and split midseason) or a standard A comp as well as a B comp.
Either way- a bit of a difference in quality from top to bottom

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred