• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18

David Votoupal

Other Round 18 games:

Melbourne Victory v Queensland Roar:
These teams are equal 2nd, so this is a BIG game in the race for a top 2 spot. Queensland won here earlier in this season by utilising the pace of Zullo and Minniecon- will it be the same second time around?

Adelaide United v Sydney FC:
Another big one with Adelaide United currently top with two games in hand, whereas Sydney FC are facing the prospect of a first season without finals. I will be attending this one as part of my Adelaide holiday, so I should give an insight into the experience.

Wellington Phoenix v Newcastle Jets:
Wellington need a win to keep in touch with the top four, whereas Newcastle's season is all but over. Still, if they are to come away from Wellington with any points it will make the top 4 appear more certain.

David Votoupal

Standings:
1.Adelaide United- 27 (2 games in hand)
2.Melbourne Victory- 26 (1 game in hand)
3.Queensland Roar- 26 (1 game in hand)
4.Central Coast Mariners- 25
--------------------------------------------------
5.Wellington Phoenix- 22
6.Sydney FC- 20
7.Perth Glory- 19
8.Newcastle Jets- 15

Best possible results for the Mariners' cause based on the above would be:
- Mariners win
- Roar and Victory draw
- Adelaide United win
- draw or Newcastle win

Goal difference is key since the top 4 sides have much better GDs than the bottom four.

FFC Mariner

Best if Adelaide win both their games in hand as top 2 would be easier for us.

Get 2nd, qualify for GF (against Adelaide as Champions) and its ACL again

Gav...

Just watching Fox Sports News and they said " John Alomissi has been ruled out of the clash against Adelaide tommorrow, which will be a disapointment to Sydney"

haha they probaly win without him

Jesus

Jesus
Bugger letting adelaide have the plate. I am looking for adel roar and melb to draw all their remaining games, or lose to perth or scum

Razorback

Cheers I found it and was just about to post the same thing. Are there any other sites that stream live A league

Redline

Full time 2-1 to the Tards, they're now 1st, one point ahead of us, with a GD of 9, higher then our 8, and now the best GD in the league.

cruiser

Countryhick said:
Full time 2-1 to the Tards, they're now 1st, one point ahead of us, with a GD of 9, higher then our 8, and now the best GD in the league.
That game was fingertips away from being the draw we would have prefered (and the tip I needed). That last shot on goal by the Roar was a ripper and it was a ripper save by the goalie that stopped it from going in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred